Palisades resort

RACEFAN9

Mouseketeer
Our softball team is coming down July-23-31 for the World Series at Disney's Wide World of Sports.We have all booked at Palisades Orlando Resort.Was wondering if anyone could tell us how it was and how far away and how hard is it to get to Wide World of Sports.

Our softball team is coming down July-23-31 for the World Series at Disney's Wide World of Sports.We have all booked at Palisades Orlando Resort.Was wondering if anyone could tell us how it was and how far away and how hard is it to get to Wide World of Sports.

The Palisades Resort on Avalon Road near Lake Austin is about 18 minutes (9-miles) away from Disney's Wide World of Sports.

Drive south on Avalon Road for about a mile, turn left onto the US-192 for about 5.3 miles, take the exit toward Disney World and merge onto World Drive and then just follow the signs for the Wide World of Sports.

To get a wider review of the Palisades Resort click on the following link, it has 42 reviews and photo's which should be helpful.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...stin_Grande_Resort-Winter_Garden_Florida.html

Have a great time at the WORLD SERIES and good luck.

We loved our stay here. The units are clean, huge and beautiful. The pool was ok but not as fabulous as other resorts we have stayed at in Orlando. The location is a bit off of the beaten path but I kind of liked that. The parking lot is under the building so it's nice not to get into a roasting vehicle from the hot sun. Flippers pizza delivers here and we loved it! The price was right for us, we got a 2 bdr for $69 and it was well worth every penny. The word "resort" is a bit of stretch IMO but I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

We loved our stay here. The units are clean, huge and beautiful. The pool was ok but not as fabulous as other resorts we have stayed at in Orlando. The location is a bit off of the beaten path but I kind of liked that. The parking lot is under the building so it's nice not to get into a roasting vehicle from the hot sun. Flippers pizza delivers here and we loved it! The price was right for us, we got a 2 bdr for $69 and it was well worth every penny. The word "resort" is a bit of stretch IMO but I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

I've been looking at this resort as an option for our next vacation. There will
be about 3 adults in our party. I'm showing that all of their suites have 1 King bed and the rest are Twin beds?? (Outside of the sofa bed). Can you confirm this from your stay?

Thanks!

Well,Grand Pacific Palisades Hotel has an outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center, and a service pool.Room for children is available during limited hours. Amenities include a business center and secretarial services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter