Palin Releases Med Records....

and we know McCain's records.. wait.. who didn't show ALL their records?

Someone alert Andrew Sullivan. :rolleyes:

Although he'll probably still want DNA samples. Or maybe a picture of Gov. Palin's episiotomy scar. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad:

The title of this thread is "Palin Releases Med Records.... " and not Obama did this or Biden did that. Feel free to use that deflection on someone else.

Palin did NOT release her medical records. She released a 2 page letter from her doctor.

The title of this thread is WRONG at best and MISLEADING at worst.

I knew Sulivan wouldn't disappoint:

We have been given no actual records of the last pregnancy, or any reccords at all, although we are told by the elusive Dr. Catherine Baldwin-Johnson that labor was at 35 weeks - not as premature as previously believed (if you research the average weight of full term DS babies, you find, by the way, that Trig was not underweight). There is no time for any reporters to ask any questions, of course, or any time for the questions raised by the pregnancy to be aired in the press. I doubt Baldwin-Johnson will respond to further queries. Obama gave Palin a precedent for this kind of letter as a replacement for records with his equally secretive and brief doctor's note. But at least he did so well ahead of time, and has no serious questions pending about his own health history.

The timing of the release should also surely be interpreted as a giant finger to the press. Releasing this letter one hour before polling day begins and refusing to provide any actual documentation is not an answer. We need documentation to verify the last pregnancy: the amniocentesis results with Sarah Palin's name on them, for example, would be readily available and easy to disseminate, and would help raise awareness of Down Syndrome. So why not give us something? All we have in this literally last minute letter is Baldwin-Johnson's name. We had that already.

So, he's basically calling Governor Palin's doctor a liar.

What a disgusting pathetic creature he has become.

Palin's decision to fly home after her amnio fluid was leaking shows horrible judgement. She is the one who claims she is for transparency in government, yet refuses to be open. I'm so tired of McCain's campaign and supporters deflected questions to Obama. This situation isn't about his campaign, it is about her lame attempt to fool the voters.

How can anyone think that it would be alright to fly after her water has broken, when excellent medical care was nearby where she was speaking in Texas? Even more upsetting, to know that this is a 5th pregnancy, which will probably result in a shorter labor and that the baby is a special needs child?

For someone who claims to care about life, she sure didn't seem to care that she was putting this baby's life at an incredible risk.

For Sarah not to release these records, when there are so many questions about this pregnancy, is another example of the poor judgement that the McCain/Palin team is all about. This woman is so full of lies, I feel so bad for McCain. He was a hero, but chose to associate himself with someone so vile. So much for "Country First" for him it is the "Far Right First."

Shame on McCain.

Palin's decision to fly home after her amnio fluid was leaking shows horrible judgement. She is the one who claims she is for transparency in government, yet refuses to be open. I'm so tired of McCain's campaign and supporters deflected questions to Obama. This situation isn't about his campaign, it is about her lame attempt to fool the voters.

How can anyone think that it would be alright to fly after her water has broken, when excellent medical care was nearby where she was speaking in Texas? Even more upsetting, to know that this is a 5th pregnancy, which will probably result in a shorter labor and that the baby is a special needs child?

For someone who claims to care about life, she sure didn't seem to care that she was putting this baby's life at an incredible risk.

For Sarah not to release these records, when there are so many questions about this pregnancy, is another example of the poor judgement that the McCain/Palin team is all about. This woman is so full of lies, I feel so bad for McCain. He was a hero, but chose to associate himself with someone so vile. So much for "Country First" for him it is the "Far Right First."

Shame on McCain.

:sad2:

I knew Sulivan wouldn't disappoint:

So, he's basically calling Governor Palin's doctor a liar.

What a disgusting pathetic creature he has become.

He happens to be right. That said, I don't give a hoot..She will go back to Alaska and shoot wolves. You betcha!

I think Palin was extremely ill-advised by her doctor on that one. She's not even an OB/GYN. I don't put the blame on Palin.

Shame on McCain.

Give me a break! We all relax with each pregnancy. This was Palin's fifth child. She probably could have delivered it herself.

Why Sullivan thinks Bristol Palin would have a baby at 16 and immediately say "Let's do it again" is beyond me. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter