Pal Mickey Swap for January?

dj2

all my little ducks in a row...
is anyone planning a pal mickey swap for january? we'll be there 1/15-1/23 and are interested in sharing.

dj

I''ll be there Jan. 30-Feb 2 and could do a swap then!::MickeyMo

:D I have gotten some initial info regarding a swap and how to put it together. I'll keep looking into it and getting info from other folks who have done it....maybe we can get one going for January!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

thanks for working on the details!

seems we've already got potential coverage from 1/15-2/2.

Is it ok to keep this thread going to see if others want to join the swap, or do we have to switch over to pm's?

dj

We'll be there from the 5th to the 11th, So We would love to help or be involved in some way. I have to be honest I don't really know what a swap is. Thanks though for the organizing and whatnot

Originally posted by ammdc7
We'll be there from the 5th to the 11th, So We would love to help or be involved in some way. I have to be honest I don't really know what a swap is. Thanks though for the organizing and whatnot

of jan or feb?

dj

I saw the post about the Pal Mickey on sale...DH wanted me to buy a "pal" for our girls as a Christmas present! (The price is under $40.00) Anyway, won't be able to organize the swap :(
but there is lots of good info out there from folks who have been involved in the past. Check out the other posts on Pal Mickey Swaps!!

Hope someone else can pick up the ball! ::yes::

He sure sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Best wishes for a great swap!!!:wave2:

ok, i guess i'll try to get this together. :rolleyes:

anyone who's participated in a swap before who wants to share some advice, PLEASE post here or pm me

anyone else who wants to get in on the swap, let me know.

not sure if it's gonna happen or not, but i'll give it my best try.

dj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter