Pal Mickey $13.99 in Miami (Spanish only?)

MAH4546

DIS Veteran
The Disney outlet store in Miami (Dolphin Mall) has tons and tons of Pal Mickeys just reduced this week to $13.99. However, all they had in stock were the en Español ones. I picked one up, since Spanish is my first language, and for $14, it might be worth it for those of you with kids learning the language. I have no idea if the $13.99 price is only for the Spanish ones or if they just don't have English ones (the store is in an area where English is almost non-spoken, so the latter wouldn't surprise me). No idea if they ship, but the phone number is (305) 592-5901. The other Miami store, at Sawgrass, does ship, and I was there two weeks ago and they had a lot of English and Spanish Pal Mickey's for $27.99. I'm assuming they cut the price of at least the Spanish ones. Sawgrass store is (954) 846-7161.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter