Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 for $49.99 at Best Buy

dreamcometrue

<font color=blue>Laughed on her wedding night<br><
don't know if any of you use Paint Shop Pro at all, but I love it and use it for all my photo editing. The new Photo version is awesome!! I saw the new version X2 on sale today at Best Buy for $49.99 (original price is $99.99). I snagged one! I believe the sale ends Sunday!

Just letting you know incase some of you are interested...

thanks for the info, that's 10 cheaper than the ugrade, now if I can only figure out when I have time to get there to buy it..

Does this program sit alone or does it replace the PSP currently on your computer? If it replaces it anyone know how it is as a graphics program? I use PSP for digital scrapping so I dont want to lose that function.

Thanks for the info

Does this program sit alone or does it replace the PSP currently on your computer? If it replaces it anyone know how it is as a graphics program? I use PSP for digital scrapping so I dont want to lose that function.

Thanks for the info

I had an older version of it, and yes, it does replace it. However, it basically still has the same functions, but also a better photo editing. I think it would be just fine for digital scrapping. You can download a trial at the corel website and if it doesn't suit your needs, you can always uninstall it and install your previous version! :thumbsup2

Do you think that it is worth the upgrade from previous versions?

which version do you have..??

I think it is, the only problem is I need to add more ram to my current pc or get a new one so it will run right

I have PSP version 9. I think I may download the trial version and give it a test ride.

I have PSP version 9. I think I may download the trial version and give it a test ride.

it's definitely better version XI had some really cool actions added....

tooth whitener, suntan brush,blemish remover..etc...

I really love my new version! I have only had it for a day and have not really played around with it too much, but so far, I love it! :love:

It seems like the sale ends on Sunday, so there is time to download the trial and play around with it a little to see if you like it! In my box, there is also Corel MediaOne Plus ($39.99 value), Paint Shop Pro video training ($49 value) and some special effect filters by Nik Softward ($25 value) There are also some other coupons $30 Zazzle, $25 imagekind, $25 snaptotes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter