Paid in Full

kerry1379

Mouseketeer
On the Disney website, does it say anywhere specifically when you are paid in full? I booked through Costco and the balance there says $0 now that I have paid it up (whoo hoo!!!!). But when I go on the Disney website it says that my booking window opens up on such and such date and that "when I have paid in full" I can book activities. I am just a little nervous that Disney doesn't think I have paid in full. Or is that just the standard line? Thanks all!

You can book activities on your booking date. Even if you have paid in full before that date you can't reserve activities. Does that make sense?

It’s the standard line, but you should see a balance (or absence of balance) somewhere

With the latest update to the website, if you have booked with a travel professional, it does not show your reservation $ amount, anywhere. I am not sure why they removed it. I normally send my clients the confirmation from DCL when I make payments for them as a reassurance everything has been paid to DCL.

I did end up calling to make sure. The odd part is that there isn't anywhere on the Disney page that lists a balance or lack of one for our reservation. Even the person from Disney says it should be there, directed me to where it should be, and it isn't. Tech support says it has something to do with Costco but verified that I am paid in full. Fingers crossed that everything goes all right this weekend when I try to book excursions and such!

It shows “Stateroom paid” with a green check mark on the website and on the app where it says balance is zeroed out. We booked ourselves though.

 Stateroom Paid!
Congratulations, stateroom XXXX is paid in full. We can't wait to see you on September 15th!

This is what I see on my reservation.

With the latest update to the website, if you have booked with a travel professional, it does not show your reservation $ amount, anywhere. I am not sure why they removed it. I normally send my clients the confirmation from DCL when I make payments for them as a reassurance everything has been paid to DCL.

THis changed somewhat recently. Previous cruises it said "Contact your travel professional" but within 2 days of Paid in Full it changed to show that on the website too. This upcoming cruise for us it has always said "Contact your travel professional" even long after we have paid in full.

I also booked my cruise through Costco like OP and got the same message about "Contacting your travel professional" even though I've paid in full. Once my online check-in opened, I was able to book everything no problem and the status changed to:

We Can’t Wait to See You!
For any questions about your upcoming cruise vacation, please contact your travel professional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter