• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Paid and What....

Paid? Hmm...probably nothing except your vacation. AAA just won't give you that special Disney touch. Hope you have a great trip!

About 6 weeks before your trip, AAA will call you to notify you that your documents are in.

In the packet will be your motel reservation & park ticket voucher, a AAA diamond parking pass, diamond discount cards for all in your party, and luggage tags. (We're driving - so I don't know about plane tickets in this packet. If driving, they will plan a TripTik for you.)

Trust AAA - they're fantastic at getting everything "just right".

:goodvibes :yay:

I am looking forward to this trip and it is not coming fast enough for me.... :cool1:

I went through AAA because they were about 400.00 cheaper than the original quote I got....

I can't wait.... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter