Paging Mr. Morrow....

Jessadams

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can find a soundbyte, mp3, or clip of, "Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party has arrived from Saturn. Please give them a ring." I'm so devestated it's gone and I need to hear it one more time...or make it my ringtone. lol Thanks!

One option is to go on YouTube and do a search for Disney TTA audio. I tried that and came up with quite a few videos of the classic ride before it got changed. It was great to hear Jack Wagner's classic Disney voice all over again. :)
Also, a number of years ago I loaded a ton of Disney theme park songs onto my iPod from a website, but now I can't remember the name of the site! I've really enjoyed listening to the songs over the years. One of the songs is a remix with lots of little snippets and the TTA is one of them. DH is the tech guy in the house, so if you're interested in this option, he might be able to track down that website for you. Just let me know.

The clip you're looking for is not gone. It has been moved to Star Tours. Listen for it in the line. But i am also looking for a way to get theme park music so let me know if you find any.

I'm looking for both the old version and the new version if anyone has them. Audio only, not video.

I seem to recall it being on the Disneyland 50th anniversary set of CDs. I'll listen to it this afternoon and if it is, maybe my son :wizard: can figure out how to cut it into a sound bite for you (unless you want the whole track). I'll keep you posted.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter