• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Packing for Disneyworld

Pegalee

Earning My Ears
HELP! I've searched message boards for information on what to pack for trip to Disneyworld. Will be there from 11/23-11/27 and am wondering about shorts/t-shirts/tank tops, ect....Any help would be much appreciated! Traveling w/husband, 21 & 12 yr. old sons and 16 year old daughter. THANKS in advance.

Florida Native here.... Disney can get chilly in the autumn and winter months.... but if you're a snowbird.. then the weather won't bother you.. along with the shorts and tank tops.. pack some warm clothing... just incase..some light sweaters, sweat shirts.. maybe some jogging pants or jeans.. remember.. comfortable stuff.. you'll be doing a lot of walking and standing in line... and eating so you don't want clothing that tugs and pulls and makes you feel uncomfortable.. Disney is like being at home.. I was in Disney for Thanksgiving about 3 years ago... MAN WAS IT COLD!!!! but remember.. I'm from Miami.. I'm used to balmy breezes and 80 degree weather.. 65 degree weather might not affect you... but it sure pulled a number on us.. if the weather makes a turn for the worse, there are a lot of shops you can pop into and buy really cute sweaters... it will be a great souvenier and it will keep you warm.... Enjoy your trip.. and don't worry.. you'll be fine. :sunny: <---- greetings from the sunshine state...

::MinnieMo Lily

Hi Lily!

Thanks so much for the packing info. This site is new to me and is wonderful. We are very excited about this trip....will get to Disney on Saturday (22nd) and leave the day after Thanksgiving and head to West Palm Beach for a surprise 50th Anniversary Party!!! Just wanted to make sure we packed the right clothes! Thanks again! AM SO EXCITED I COULD BUST!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter