Packing Ahead of Time

PlutoPal

<font color=6666CC>WDW Animal who likes to hang wi
It's about 45 days until i go to WDW. Thats a bit of time to go, but i really want to start packing right now! I just cant wait to go! Anybody else feel like this before they go?

lol when I finally pack THAT'S when it really sinks in that I'm going. Packing for WDW is great.....I just hate coming home and unpacking

i love packing!
im already trying to figure out what im going to wear! but after school gets out it will be alot easier!

unpacking really is the worst.......2 weeks ago my mom finaly unpacked the last suitcase from last summer....lol....suddenly i had all these new pairs of shorts and bathing suits! :D

I really love packing for walt disney world i have to pack at least a week in advance to make sure that i have everything that i want. Also i make sure that i wear something disney to disney. i really hate those people who go to like magic kingdom in a universal t-shirt you know.

I love packing too! I finally realize that I am almost there. The unpacking is so sad because then you realize you are not there ne more!!

Packing is the best! I always wanna start like a month before i go, but my mum never lets me!

<font color=blueviolet size=3>I'm leaving in 5 days & i wish i had the motivation some of you guys have! lol! I guess I should start soon! :)
I don't usually unpack until like a month later.... I remember in October after our cruise, my suitcase stayed on my bedroom floor 1/2 full for like a month or so.. lol :D

I LOVE packing.. i get soo excited, and i ALLWAYS over pack waaayy too much stuff. But un-packing is the WORST part, and it is because i allways have to much to unpack hehe!

I wish I was already packed. This is going to be a hectic week. Got to go to work everyday. My graduation is tomorrow night and Saturday is my brother's college graduation. I'm so ready for Sunday to get here.

I love packing and yes unpacking is the worst it is so depressing. you want to hold on to that fact that you were at WDW and then you are forced in to unpacking !ugh! i really can't wait for my trip though im taking my best friend!

Every time I go away, I over pack :rolleyes: . I just get so exited ! I start about two month's before I go and stop the minute we leave !!

Disney is the only place I get excited about packing for. Usually when we go somewhere I don't pack until the day we leave and then my mom yells at me.:rolleyes:

I am leaving next friday and have no motivation either!! I wil pack the day we go! I dont have school that day but my parents do so we wont leave untill about 4 in the afternoon, I will start about 3 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter