Packet Pickup Service?

BelleWannabe4

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Sorry if this is addressed somewhere else but is there any way to avoid the expo? I am considering signing up for Tink (I want that pink coast to coast!), but I don't think I can get into Anaheim until Saturday afternoon. According to the website, the expo closes that day at 4. Can I pay for some type of race bib pickup service? Can I pick up my bib the morning of the half? Or am I just sadly out of luck? Thanks in advance!

They no longer allow another person to pick up your bib. It's been that way for a few years now. While bib pickup may be available the morning of the half, it is not guaranteed. And you would likely forfeit the shirt since that must be picked up at the Expo.

Thanks - that's what I was afraid of. Although this does seem like a great way for runD to make more money by offering same day packet pickup.

Thanks - that's what I was afraid of. Although this does seem like a great way for runD to make more money by offering same day packet pickup.

They did a test run at WDW a year ago now for same day/pick up at hotel conceirge for a fee and it didn't make it past that one race. I think it was just to much to train already out of the poop hotel staff plus someone to stuff baggies in a timely manner and drop the right ones off at different locations. Aure DL is only 3 hotels but it gets more complex with good neighbor hotels as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter