• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pack n plays provided by hotel

rsleleux

DIS Veteran
How big are the pack and plays provided by the hotel? Does anyone have a picture of one in a room to get an idea of how much space it takes up? My sister in law has twins and wants one for each toddler to sleep in?

I had a pack and play at Kidani, and a portable crib at the Beach Club. I'll try to find the pictures. They did take up a decent amount of space, but it's doable.

It is a standard size pack-n-play. We had one in a corner at WL in a room with 2 queen beds; a second one would have been a squeeze. I would ask for a king room for the floor space but then you lose the bath tub. I have not had a bunk bed room but that may also give more floor space: place pack-n-plays end to end up along the bunks. One thing we loved about the pack-n-play ... just throw all the loose animals, blankets, toys etc. into them when leaving the room.

Disney does offer bed rails if you want to avoid the pack n play ....

Another tip: ask for a step stool so the tykes can reach the sink or climb up on the bed.

At bedtime, we were really wishing for a second room/suite. We turned off all the lights and sat in the dark until DGSs were asleep then we turned on a low light and low volume on TV ...

If it would be easy to fold up and open up then it wouldn't be a big deal but to keep 2 out the whole week will get in the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter