• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pack a permanent marker...

married2grumpy

DIS Veteran
if you will be buying pool toys at the resort. We were at the kiddie pool at CBR and all the kids had the same pool toys from the gift shop. It was difficult to keep track of who's toys were who's. One Mom came over and took another childs toy saying it was her sons. Turns out it wasn't her son's and no apology. I went right in to the gift shop and asked to borrow a permanent marker. I went out and marked all our toys and passed the marker around to everyone else. This helped out greatly for the rest of the trip. The marker also comes in handy if the resort has all the same color mugs such as the Poly had on our last trip. We would all fill our mugs, sit down to eat and then get our mugs mixed up. Hope this helps.

What an excellent tip! I will add a permanent marker to my Disney packing list today.

Thank you!

It also comes in handy if you are getting a character to autograph a t-shirt.

The perm. marker saved us from conflict on our last trip.
You'd think one of my kids is dying when they discover that they've taken a drink from the others mug.
Geesh!
And when they were little I used to have to tell them that sharing gum was not a good idea.

Yep...the marker saved us considerable trauma!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter