Owner's Locker is 3 years old today

jdvm

Purple Van Driver
I would like to thank Corey and Doc at The DIS and our Beta Trial Members (almost all of whom came from The DIS) for getting Owner's Locker to the launch pad on May 3, 2007.

And of course, I want to thank our many, many Members who have joined because of our presence on these boards.

You've helped make a dream become a reality, and I just want to say thanks for that!
j

It's lovely to witness such a great success story. Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary and here's to many more. :goodvibes

Congratulations to you John and all the team :)

Your standard of customer care will ensure that you celebrate many more birthdays :goodvibes

congratulations!!!

i think i'll be joining the ranks of your members this year.

even with only two trips planned this year, i think it makes sense for me now that luggage is so restricted...

i'll be contacting you when i'm there in June :)

Congratulations!!! One very happy customer here.... :goodvibes

We're delighted with our OL so HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWNERS LOCKER from us :goodvibes

Congratulations, Happy Birthday, we are more than very happy with ours

Happy Birthday Owner's Locker :cool1: And many thanks to you and Brian for a great idea that deserved to succeed :goodvibes

Happy Birthday to you, :yay:
Happy Birthday to you,:yay:
Happy birthday owner's locker :yay:
Happy Birthday to you. :yay:
:banana: :banana: :banana::wizard:

Mrs TT

PS and many Happy Returns! :dance3:

Congratulations John and Brian - you have a great product and offer great service! May you have many more birthdays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter