Overwhelmed!

FunnyLady1966

Mouseketeer
It's been over 6 years since I divorced and lost my DVC membership. I'm FINALLY planning a trip for next year and to say I'm overwhelmed is an understatement. I used to pride myself on my vast knowledge of "All things Disney World" but now I feel like a true Newbie. It seems there is much to learn. Genie? No more Fast Pass? Park Reservations? I don't need my MB? Yikes. I signed up for the newsletter and will start listening to some podcasts. Can anyone recommend a great podcast? I've got 18 months to figure this out.
Thanks!!

Chris

Welcome! There’s a lot new, but to me it’s still the old Disney it’s always been. A little more competitive but it really depends on what kind of trip you want to have. It’s all about what you make it.

As for podcasts, I don’t know any but I imagine the Disboards one has got to be up there with the best. Not sure how much they discuss planning. Anyway I hope you have a magical trip! 18 months will fly by.

Welcome! There’s a lot new, but to me it’s still the old Disney it’s always been. A little more competitive but it really depends on what kind of trip you want to have. It’s all about what you make it.

As for podcasts, I don’t know any but I imagine the Disboards one has got to be up there with the best. Not sure how much they discuss planning. Anyway I hope you have a magical trip! 18 months will fly by.
I'm SO glad Disney World is STILL Disney World. I miss the magic and am SOOOO ready to go again. Lots to re-learn and for me; planning is half the fun!!! Thanks for the encouragement.

Yes...it WILL fly by. Thanks for the suggestions!

Mr. Tom Morrow? I think someone's referring to the punnily named Disney character from the Flight To the Moon attraction, as in Mr. To-morrow.

Paging Mr. Morrow can be a helpful YT video. We find him rather gushy and generally prefer Tom Corless's WDW News Today for updates as well as his resort video tours. Corless tends to be more objective and less promotional, IMO.

Mr. Tom Morrow? I think someone's referring to the punnily named Disney character from the Flight To the Moon attraction, as in Mr. To-morrow.

Paging Mr. Morrow can be a helpful YT video. We find him rather gushy and generally prefer Tom Corless's WDW News Today for updates as well as his resort video tours. Corless tends to be more objective and less promotional,
Of Course I was.....It's Phun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!