(Over 21) What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

Colson39

Ft. Wilderness or bust!
Since we seem to all be full of questions lately, I thought this was a rather appropriate one.

Personally, I'm a beer/rum kind of guy, and I also enjoy shots of Irish whiskey sometimes throughout a party night.

Also, I have a "danger shot", Jagermeister and Rumplemintz (aka Oil Slick or Screaming Nazi), although I save that one for special occasions ;)

I really like a nice smokey single malt scotch.

A Killer Bee, Jagermeister and Barenjager, is pretty good. It's sometimes called a Bumble Bee, especially when to layer the liquors since it even looks like a bumble bee. I usually don't go to that much effort.

A Black Russian is probably my all time favorite mixed drink.

Currently enjoying......

100_5843.jpg

P.S. Saw the Rose and Crown glass last time we were at Epcot, had never seen them before, of course I instantly had to buy a pair...lol

Mudslide made with real ice cream and choc. syrup. :)

Patron Silver Tequila. Shots, Margarita, OJ, it's all good. Grey Goose Vodka with a splash of OJ or Cranberry juice. For the sweet side Malibu Rum and pineapple juice. Miller Lite..

Currently enjoying......

100_5843.jpg

P.S. Saw the Rose and Crown glass last time we were at Epcot, had never seen them before, of course I instantly had to buy a pair...lol

Chris... how did you get them to sell you a R&C glass?? I wanted to buy one for Al as a surprise, and was told they weren't for sale. Did you get it on ebay or craigslist??? I'd really like to pick one up for Al, he loves the R&C. Ya wanna sell me yours???

I vary in my tastes depending on my mood....but tend to like dark beer, Semi-Sweet wines and Irish Cream on the rocks or a white russian

Oh... I got soooooo carried away with Chris' ability to snag a R&C glass, I forgot to post my favorite beverage.

#1 by far is....BEER! And in particular, -domestic... Ice House.
Import I like Labatts Blue or when at a British Pub...Speckled Hen.

#2 - Gin & Tonic w/lime

#3 - Margarita - I'm lazy & drink the Jose Quervo (or however you spell it) pre-mixed.:thumbsup2

Chris... how did you get them to sell you a R&C glass?? I wanted to buy one for Al as a surprise, and was told they weren't for sale. Did you get it on ebay or craigslist??? I'd really like to pick one up for Al, he loves the R&C. Ya wanna sell me yours???

No, they sell them now!!! That's why I was surprised, I had never seen them before. There is a cart right near the Rose and Crown, across the street (towards Canada). They sell Rose and Crown and British stuff there, but they used to only have shirts and stuff. They now have the glasses there as well!

ACtually, if I remember correctly, I think one of the stores (the tea store perhaps??) had the glasses as well, but yea, you don't have to do anything, they just sell them now. Just like you, the second I saw it I knew I had to buy it...lol

No, they sell them now!!! That's why I was surprised, I had never seen them before. There is a cart right near the Rose and Crown, across the street (towards Canada). They sell Rose and Crown and British stuff there, but they used to only have shirts and stuff. They now have the glasses there as well!

ACtually, if I remember correctly, I think one of the stores (the tea store perhaps??) had the glasses as well, but yea, you don't have to do anything, they just sell them now. Just like you, the second I saw it I knew I had to buy it...lol

Well.... I thank you for that one. I was at Epcot last week, but didn't think to look again. If it doesn't rain tomorrow <again> we're going back to Epcot after seeing Journey in 3D. We like the AMC at PI and it's about the same distance from our house as the only decent theatre we have in Lakeland.

Anyhow...I'll check that out!

Welsh Dragon from the R&C Pub, Fuzzy navel, any kind of margarita.

I like absolute vodka mixed with malibu rum, cran apple & pineapple juice Its called Absolute Stress. deal with it :lmao: Also Mudslides with ice cream:thumbsup2

I like frozen Raspberry Margaritas with sugar on the rim instead of salt but mostly I'm a beer girl! :thumbsup2

Well, I love Margaritas. Mostly I drink skinny pirates....rum and diet coke. A good Sangria. And I tried the Grey Goose Lemonade Slushy in Epcot last week~ WOW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter