Outside scooter rentals

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Looking for 2 scooters to rent outside the parks. Is there a company someone has used that is reliable and good?

We currently have a scooter we rented from Deckert Surgical. The dropped it off at our hotel (GC) at bell services so it was there when we checked in. They pick it up from bell services on the day you return it.

I like Deckert too. It's at the hotel when I arrive and thethet pick up at the end of our stay. Great prices and customer service .No problems at all.

We have used One Stop Mobility many times, never a bad experience. Once one of the scooters was having issues and they replaced it pretty quick. They will also price match if you find a lower price somewhere else. Wonderful service and it was great to have these for the trip. They will drop off at the hotel or you can pickup from a location they have right across the street.

Apple Scooters are very helpful, they even help the locals who aren't staying at nearby hotels work stuff out for conventions.

Another thumbs up for One Stop Mobility. Great prices and service!

Another good one is Scootaround.

I advise you to check with your hotel (if not staying at one of the Disney hotels). Some of the off-site hotels/motels have gone to using a contracted vendor.

When we were at DLR this past summer, our hotel handled the whole thing for us. They got the scooter and each night they charged it up for us in their lobby and had it ready in the morning. We stayed at the Castle. You should inquire if your hotel will do this for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter