• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Outdoor Restaurants

WishUponAStar3

Believer In Big Dreams!
Hi! I haven't been able to find a comprehensive list with all the outdoor table-service dining options available at WDW. Does anyone have an updated list? Also, what day can I start making reservations if I'm staying at the Waldorf-Astoria for the first leg of our trip (November 6-9) and the Polynesian for the second (November 9-12)? Thanks!!

Hi! I haven't been able to find a comprehensive list with all the outdoor table-service dining options available at WDW. Does anyone have an updated list? Also, what day can I start making reservations if I'm staying at the Waldorf-Astoria for the first leg of our trip (November 6-9) and the Polynesian for the second (November 9-12)? Thanks!!
Not much in the way of outdoor TABLE service dining. Your best options will be at Disney Springs.

MK Tony's Town Square, you might have to wait way past your ADR time to get one of the outside tables.

EPCOT ... Rose & Crown has an outdoor porch but at later night might have most of it reserved for fireworks package leaving few tables for ADR. Spice Road Table has outdoor, join waitlist. I think Via Napoli has outdoor but not sure if they do "to go" for them.

DHS ... I think none other than Brown Derby Lounge but no ADRs but you can join wait list.

AK ... Nomad Lounge has outdoor and a nice "appetizer" menu. We can make a meal there. No ADR, waitlist and walkup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter