Outdoor Dining

daisylovesdisney

Mouseketeer
Any places at MK or Epcot that have outdoor dining? Does Trattoria Al Forno have outdoor seating, I seem to remember it being there a few years ago. Thanks.

Tony's has patio seating. that is pretty much it for MK except for quick service. Not completely sure about the Plaza.

I think Al Forno used to have a few outdoor tables, but whether they have it now, I don't know.

Patio seating at Rose & Crown, Tutto Italia and sometimes Via Napoli. Limited and you aren't guaranteed to get it. Spice Road has a larger patio. Pretty sure the rest of the TS are indoors exclusively

MK I’ve only seen outdoor seating near quick service areas.

EPCOT I know there is a ton of quick services as well as Tutto Gusto, Rose and Crown, Spice Road Table and another one I’m forgetting.

Any places at MK or Epcot that have outdoor dining? Does Trattoria Al Forno have outdoor seating, I seem to remember it being there a few years ago. Thanks.
You have some good resources here from posters, but I can tell you we enjoyed outdoor dining at Trattoria several months back. It's a pretty nice view of the lake, although we did have to look in between people walking by!

Only places that aren't quick Service are are Tonys Town Sq, Rose and Crown has some outdoor seating as well as Tutto Italia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter