OUTDATED and no long UPDATED: CRT ADRs: Latest directions/Tips found HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
OUTDATED and I no long update it. Sorry!

Since the other CRT thread is out of date (it's 5 years old) and not updated regularly, is 221 pages long and has 3300 posts in it, I thought I'd give the latest directions their own thread so the they don't get buried again. UPDATED: 4/6/09

TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD: No need to post. Just go to the top of the thread and click on 'Thread Tools' then click 'Subscribe to this thread'. :thumbsup2

If you notice any changes to the directions, please let me know and I'll update this thread. Thanks!

First have all your info ready; date, time, number of guests and have your credit card ready.

This is now pre-paid, unless you are on the Disney dining plan; in the case of the dining plan, they take the CC number to keep it on file for fees in case you don't show up and do not cancel your ADR.

This meal is MUCH easier to get now that it is pre-paid, the price increase, and it's now a character meal for breakfast as well as lunch (dinner does not have all the princesses; just Cinderella downstairs and the Fairy Godmother and the mice for a show/celebration ceremony). So you should get what you want by calling at 7:00a at your actual 180 day mark (calling at 180 days from check-in, they will only release a few tables and they save more tables for the true 180 day mark so your chances are better at 90 days from day you actually want to eat there).

**Here are the latest directions/tips**

Call #407-939-3463. Be sure to practice this once before your call day.

First they ask you to say "English" or "Spanish".

Next they will ask why you are calling and say: "Reservations"

Then they will ask if you are eating at Victoria and Alberts and you say: "no"

Then they will ask if you are calling from the Orlando area. I would say: "yes" because you get in the waiting queue faster.

If you say "no" to this question, then they will ask you THREE more questions so I'd say "yes".

Now you just wait for someone to answer your call. :)

Hope this helps!!! :thumbsup2

Thank You beattyfamily! This is great! So, they start answering the phones at 7:00am EST, right? If I call a few minutes before, does someone answer? Or do the phones not get answered until 7am? I don't want to call a few minutes before and someone tell me I am too early and have to do it over. Also, I don't want to wait too late and miss getting a table!

Thank You beattyfamily! This is great! So, they start answering the phones at 7:00am EST, right? If I call a few minutes before, does someone answer? Or do the phones not get answered until 7am? I don't want to call a few minutes before and someone tell me I am too early and have to do it over. Also, I don't want to wait too late and miss getting a table!

When I called a few minutes before 7am (12 noon here) I got a message saying that the centre was still closed. But it was good, as I had the number stored in the phone to hit redial once 7am arrived. Got through quite easy too and managed to get my wanted ADR's, including CRT! Yey! :banana:

This was a good idea. We needed an updated thread for CRT.

Just a hint. I got the high call volume message, and I was only waiting for like 5-6 min despite that. I wouldnt necessarily hang up right away if you get that message. For me 5-6 min isnt high call volume...not like 20 min or something!! If it was going on 10-15 min, i prob would have tried back.

When i called the 877 number today, i had to go through the "press 1 if you visited wdw before......then press 1 if you visited since 2003 (or whatever year they said) and then AGAIN..press 1 if you visited more than 5 times. So that was 3 add'l 1's i had to hit before i got someone, only to find out that CRT dinner is sold out for may 7th, my 25th anniversary.
I had no idea that dinner became so popular there. :confused:

When i called the 877 number today, i had to go through the "press 1 if you visited wdw before......then press 1 if you visited since 2003 (or whatever year they said) and then AGAIN..press 1 if you visited more than 5 times. So that was 3 add'l 1's i had to hit before i got someone, only to find out that CRT dinner is sold out for may 7th, my 25th anniversary.
I had no idea that dinner became so popular there. :confused:

I just tried that number now and it's still: press 3 for dining and press 1 for the "'if you are calling for Victoria and Alberts" message and then wait for a CM to pick up.

Not sure why you had to press so many buttons. :confused3

I just tried that number now and it's still: press 3 for dining and press 1 for the "'if you are calling for Victoria and Alberts" message and then wait for a CM to pick up.

Not sure why you had to press so many buttons. :confused3

Really? this was about an hour ago. I also got the prompt to put in my phone number+ # sign. I'm surprised they don't ask how much you spent on souvenirs during your last trip, lol.

edited to add: just tried it again and did NOT get all the stupid questions this time!

AGAIN edited to add: just called at exactly 3:13 and indeed DID have to go through all the questions about how many visits and input phone no. or reservation no. I asked the operator and she said during busy times, the phones default to the questions.

Used them this morning, at 6:59:55 atomic time, and it worked beautifully! DH dialed at exactly the same time I did -- he got the "closed" message, but I got right through to a reservationist, who got me the 8:05 CRT seating we were hoping for! Thanks, beattyfamily, for reposting this so conveniently! :goodvibes

Used them this morning, at 6:59:55 atomic time, and it worked beautifully! DH dialed at exactly the same time I did -- he got the "closed" message, but I got right through to a reservationist, who got me the 8:05 CRT seating we were hoping for! Thanks, beattyfamily, for reposting this so conveniently! :goodvibes

We also have an 8:05 res for CRT. I am worried if we use Disney's transportation we will be late, but I hate to rent a car just for making it to the Breakfast. Any thoughts?

9-20-2008
Disney Dining now has voice prompts - so these instructions do not apply anymore. I don't know what the quickest way is through the voice prompts (I hate a computer trying to be nice to me!) - but I wanted to report in that the instructions need to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!