• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our upgrade story

pittsburghmom

Mouseketeer
We were booked in a AS Music family suite with a free dining pin code from 1/25-2/1. I also booked a standard room for my mom, aunt & sister under our pin code. However, when we checked in the line was crazy long and when we finally got to the front desk, there was a "note to call the back office" on one of the reservations. So the CM at the front desk calls back and then somehow she lost the connection. Then the CM from "the back" came out and the two of them spoke softly together for a few minutes and then we were notified that we were being upgraded to 2 Cars suites at AoA! They gave us 2 cab vouchers and we were on our way! We loved AoA and were thrilled with the resort. My mom, sister and aunt were over the moon to have a suite, especially after only paying for a standard room. AoA was excluded from the FD pin code, so it really felt like an upgrade to us, even though we had booked and paid for a family suite elsewhere. When we checked into AoA, they said that there were 60 reservations being sent from Music that day. Not sure what was going on, but glad we were one of the chosen!!:banana:

So amazing - what a wonderful start to your vacation

Its stories like this that make people want to go over and over again. Congrats on the pixie dust!!!!

That is so awesome!!! We are staying at AOA in a Lion King suite in may. I can't wait!

Enjoy! It really is a fantastic resort! We would stay there again in a heartbeat, but will probably end up booking back at AS Music family suites unless they start including the AoA suites back in the mix :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter