our secret green club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that mean if I see a lime green Mickey on a door at a resort that I should knock on the door and introduce myself and invite myself in for a drink?

I went all the way to Home Depot and they had every color but the ALIEN GREEN! :(

I hope i can get one before i go! :)

kpk89 said:
So does that mean if I see a lime green Mickey on a door at a resort that I should knock on the door and introduce myself and invite myself in for a drink?

Most Certainley, My Dear! :wave2:
However you MUST bring the BOOZE!!!! :woohoo:

Jrabbit910 said:
I went all the way to Home Depot and they had every color but the ALIEN GREEN! :(

I hope i can get one before i go! :)

If you read the above posts, You will see why!!!

Me think Gladys Kravitz took all the limegreenmickeypaintchips on the Eastern Seaboard!
She just travels from town to town stopping at ever Home Depot to satisfy her FIX! :teeth:
She is Delirious about 'procuring' these! :crazy: Poor Abner!

Quite sad :smokin:

Most Certainley, My Dear!
However you MUST bring the BOOZE!!!!

What do you like? I usually tote a little flask or 12.

Hi Everyone,
I've been gone from this thread for a week while I visited my elderly mother in another town and I've missed you all terribly.
While I was visiting my mom, I got my nephew who works at Home Depot to score me a few more paint samples, so DISUNC isn't too far off his prediction that I'm touring the country snatching paint samples.
I'll be looking for doors to knock on in 3 short weeks. Get ready, here I come. :yay:

Gladys Kravitz said:
I've been gone from this thread for a week
:guilty: You were missed!!!

Gladys Kravitz said:
I've missed you all terribly.

AwwwwwwwwwwwwwwE Shucks! :blush:

Gladys Kravitz said:
I got my nephew who works at Home Depot to score me a few more paint samples.

Sure, NOW you have a Ma Kettle thing going on! :smokin: Get family members involved in your little "limegreenmickeypaintchip" pilfering schemes!

Gladys Kravitz said:
so DISUNC isn't too far off his prediction that I'm touring the country snatching paint samples..

DisUnc Knows ALL! :teacher: DisUnc see's ALL! :3dglasses DisUnc hears ALL! :listen: .....tsk tsk tsk!

Gladys Kravitz said:
I'll be looking for doors to knock on in 3 short weeks. Get ready, here I come. :yay:
Yessssss Forget Magic Kingdom! Forget Epcot! Forget DTD.......Just hang out at your resort and KNOCK on doors with the "SECRET" sign!

BTW What resort are you staying at????? (asking for no reason) :crazy:

DISUNC... I have seen your posts everywere and I must say you are one funny guy!!! Crackin me up all the way to the castle and back I tell ya!!

Goin to go get me some aliengreenpaintchips this week... special trip just for them... maybe get something else... but probably not!!

:banana: :cheer2:

DISUNC said:
WELCOME DizzylandDEB!
:thumbsup2 :Pinkbounc :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana: :bounce: Enjoy the Boards!

Don't be embarassed here...unless you get a humiliating tag from the tag fairy! Then and ONLY then can you be embarassed! :)

So you havent been to WDW since '78!!!! WOW are you in for a suprise! :teeth: THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!

Yes! As an official member of the Disboards you are duly authorized to confiscate a lime green Mickey from Home Depot and place it noticeable on your resort door.

However with this humble HONOR greatly disposed on you, comes great responsibility! :crazy:

Please see my rule #1 above! Follow it to the letter, do not waive from it at all.,,EVER NEVER! :rolleyes1

At this time I must (since no else seems to be around) WARN you....NEVER in the vast & glorious history of the Mighty Disboards has anyone been caught "borrowing" a lime green Mickey paint Chip from Home Depot! N E V E R :woohoo:
It is with GREAT POWER this honor has been bestowed on you. :listen:
Don't disgrace the sanctity of these boards by being the first one!!!!!! :tongue:

Ohhhh the Shame & Mortification of the one who is not worthy! :jester:

Legend has fortold that soon :hourglass the "limegreenmickeypaintchipstealergettingcaughtatit" is to be forshamed! :smokin:

Have a nice day!

:rotfl2: and my wife says I have issues :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm still woundering why she didnt get the dis bug yet

kpk89 said:

Kim - if you see my lime green Mickey (in September), you are more than welcome to introduce yourself. I'll be serving lime green Kool-Aid. :thumbsup2

Tanya90210 said:
DISUNC... I have seen your posts everywere and I must say you are one funny guy!!! Crackin me up all the way to the castle and back I tell ya!!

Goin to go get me some aliengreenpaintchips this week... special trip just for them... maybe get something else... but probably not!!

:banana: :cheer2:

THANKS! I like to think of meself as more of a :jester: than a :furious: !!!
Keep on Crackin :crazy: !

eblack0409 said:
Enlighten me....what is the DIS handshake???? :confused3

YES...The Dooziepatz committee has viewed your DISfile and have deemed you most notably worthy of such said honor! :cheer2:

The 24 pages of handshake instructions have been PM'd to your personal PM thingy account! :cloud9:

Please remember this is a HONOR & PRIVaLEGE that is only bestowed on a select few! :grouphug: Do NOT give this info out freely! :3dglasses

Welcome! :bounce: :clown:

Looks like I'll have to make a special trip to Home Depot to swipe a few... okay, more then a few... of the ALIEN GREEN paint samples! :cool1: :thumbsup2

I'll definately have one on my backpack & I'm sure we'll put one on the door of our room! :)

MAKE SURE YOU SAY HEY IF YOU SEE ME!
We'll be staying at POP 8/27/06 - 9/2/06! :Pinkbounc

daddyof2 said:
:rotfl2: and my wife says I have issues :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm still woundering why she didnt get the dis bug yet

If your DISbugless wife princess: EVER met me :crazy: SHE would NEVER bother you EVER again about all your MANY MANY MANNNNNNNNNNNY issues! :woohoo:

pepperw23 said:
It would be fun to write our screen name on it too!!!!

YOU MUST!!!!!!!! or Else THE PLAN will FAIL!!!!!!!! :love:

Lisa_Belle said:
Kim - if you see my lime green Mickey (in September), you are more than welcome to introduce yourself. I'll be serving lime green Kool-Aid. :thumbsup2

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! YUK! I am glad I am going in July! :lmao:

lauren_elizabeth said:
Looks like I'll have to make a special trip to Home Depot to swipe a few... okay, more then a few... of the ALIEN GREEN paint samples! :cool1: :thumbsup2

I'll definately have one on my backpack & I'm sure we'll put one on the door of our room! :)

MAKE SURE YOU SAY HEY IF YOU SEE ME!
We'll be staying at POP 8/27/06 - 9/2/06! :Pinkbounc

You GO Girlfriend!!!!!!! :teeth: SNAP!

limegreenmickeypaintchipssample ALSO make BEEEEEEAUUUUUUUTIFUL earrings! :p You would be the ENVY of all the princess: in the PARK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter