our secret green club? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Va-bear said:
HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

__6__ DAys and we are THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Are you ready?? Im not....was going to start putting things in the luggage last night....zippo.... tonight then! :teeth:

It's okay, we haven't even begun to pack yet! That's what the 2 days before the trip are for! :rotfl:

nsalz said:
:offtopic: OK...maybe this has been answered already....but why are the post counts under our avatars not going up. I thought I would make 400 tonight.

It's a conspricy I tell ya! Maybe DU is too busy working and doing his trip report so he stopped everyone's counters so he wouldn't have to give out any handshakes this week! He is the great and powerful Lord Limelilocks you know! :worship: Either that or your family has paid him off so you're the last to learn the handshake?!?!?!? :scratchin

lauren_elizabeth said:
Alright, I know we have some party animals in this club.
WHO'S STILL UP?! :thumbsup2

NORMALLY i would have been...however....today is a day off...no getting up early for me!!

i :love: sleeping till 6:15 (which is around the time my internal alarm goes off and sends me into a brief panic thinking i'm supposed to be at work, LOL)

DISUNC said:
BTW ......Cyn this is for you too! I keep on meaning to tell you.....I worked for TIAA CREF. While I was there one of my BIG projects was the 'barcoded" of all their documents they send you! So anyone who works for Colleges when they get these Barcodes on the side of the forms...I developed them.

Also if you ever call them, and they need to pull up letters or forms you faxed or hand wrote...I did that system too!

OK i am done !

COOL! :thumbsup2 Did you get the idea for barcodes from all that time you spent in the da pokie? :confused3

DISUNC said:
Precisely why we barcode!!!!!!!!!!!!heheheheheheh

Yeah, we actually use barcoding here. In the old days (before my time) people would take cases they didn't want to do & drop them down elevator shafts & stuff. :tiptoe: Barcoding changed all that.::cop: Now they even went further, they made everything paperless--its all built in the system which is why I'm always on my computer at work (sigh).

dwheatl said:
I know all about it. DH always grimaces in these pictures so I'm not tempted to buy them. He's even cheaper than I am.

Now my dh on the other hand :love: to have his picture taken. He was so :furious: at me the times when I wouldn't take the pictures of the kids at the meet and greets and he had to so he couldn't get in the pictures.:rotfl:

CrazyforDisney said:
:cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3: Good morning everyone. Just thought I would stop by and let ya'll know i got my move date. I am moving to Orlando FL on Sept 25th. Its sneaking up on me!!!!!!!! I am excited and scared all at the same time! :banana:

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! Lucky Ducky! :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :banana:

nightowlky said:
Speaking of Police departments...

I'm heading back to the criminal complaint dept. today to swear out a warrant on that #$%#$% that hit my car last week.

Hate this stuff...

GOOD LUCK :shamrock:

Va-bear said:
HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

__6__ DAys and we are THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Are you ready?? Im not....was going to start putting things in the luggage last night....zippo.... tonight then! :teeth:
Still haven't started packing but my mom said tonight she will pack. Now saturday when we are leaving, football coaches decide we need pictures that day. Good thing we have a 2' 0 clock flight

pixie dust 112 said:
Oh it was a ceremony before the Mets/Rockies games on whatever channel was carrying the game! Most of the team was there, but not my favorite, McDowell, they also had some interviews and showed lots of highlight clips.
UGH! It was blackout here!!!!! This drives me insane!

pixie dust 112 said:
Does he have any fond memories of the beer guys at Shea? Does, he say "hey tel Buddy, in the mezzanine section that I said Hi!"? Oh no that was after WWII, he must know the beer vendors from the Brooklyn Dodger days! :)
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
You GOT THAT RIGHT! :thumbsup2

nightowlky said:
Speaking of Police departments...

I'm heading back to the criminal complaint dept. today to swear out a warrant on that #$%#$% that hit my car last week.

Hate this stuff...

GET HIM!

stinkerbelle's mom said:
It's a conspricy I tell ya! Maybe DU is too busy working and doing his trip report so he stopped everyone's counters so he wouldn't have to give out any handshakes this week! He is the great and powerful Lord Limelilocks you know! :worship: Either that or your family has paid him off so you're the last to learn the handshake?!?!?!? :scratchin
Just wiggled me nose! :cool1:

TaraLee4 said:
loooooooooooooooooong story! BUT I DIDNT KNOW that Anc96 DID do A TR!
Totally missed that COMPLETELY! (right over me head!)

When she wrote that "I dont do TR" I thought that she didnt do TR's....NOT THAT IT WAS THE TITLE OF HER TR! :confused3

Anyhow I found it very late last night...read it and :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

stinkerbelle's mom said:
COOL! :thumbsup2 Did you get the idea for barcodes from all that time you spent in the da pokie? :confused3
shead.gif
doh.gif

THATS IT!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter