• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our reservation mess.

Paticake

DIS Veteran
We have a 2 bdrm Kidani Village savanna view booked 11/1-5. We are waitlisted 11/6&7. We are also waitlisted in a 2bdrm for those nights at SSR. We currently have a 1 bdrm booked for those 2 nights. We added 10/31 at BCV. I hate moving tell me it will be ok

You'll still have a great time! Leave it all up to bell services. They will move your stuff with no problem. Or, if you are a control freak like me lol, pack the stuff up in the morning and drive to your next resort. Then check in and go hit the parks or the pool while your room is readied. We usually fit in a meal and by the time we are ready for a break - the text comes through about the room! It's a neat way to explore new places!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter