• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our offer on BLT was accepted Monday...waiting for contract...

JessLCH

DIS Veteran
from Fidelity. I am taking it as a positive sign that the ball is rolling since the listing has been taken down from the Fidelity website. Was surprised since we don't even have a contract yet.

Good news based on the posts I have read here is that Fidelity does seem to have a big selection & frequently the best pricing. So, the extra wait time seems to justify the $$ cost savings.

Congrats! Would you mind sharing your offer? Ours have been shot down and the TSS says they are going near at at listing price. Thanks!

from Fidelity. I am taking it as a positive sign that the ball is rolling since the listing has been taken down from the Fidelity website. Was surprised since we don't even have a contract yet.

Everything is a little slow with fidelity. Waited 32 days to hear about rofr, waived april 22nd. just got our closing documents today. If you hear other places getting things back w/in a day or two, plan on waiting a week at LEAST with fidelity.

I actually was told by Fidelity not to expect the contract for 5-6 business days. This is our first DVC (or any timeshare) purchase, so I have no reference point for fast or slow, though I have read all the negative reports about Fidelity here. I definitely have had to keep on top of them so far for communication. That said, I am actually in no hurry. The contract has a Feb UY and we intend to bank all the 2013 points anyway. Nobody else had the inventory or price I wanted.

I will gladly share the details of our offer once contracts are signed and sent to Disney for ROFR. I am too nervous to do so beforehand as all we have now is an accepted offer.

Good news based on the posts I have read here is that Fidelity does seem to have a big selection & frequently the best pricing. So, the extra wait time seems to justify the $$ cost savings.

Everything is a little slow with fidelity. Waited 32 days to hear about rofr, waived april 22nd. just got our closing documents today. If you hear other places getting things back w/in a day or two, plan on waiting a week at LEAST with fidelity.

Would you 2 stop passing on heresay, when you have dealt with other companies then comment on fast or slow, please!

I actually was told by Fidelity not to expect the contract for 5-6 business days. This is our first DVC (or any timeshare) purchase, so I have no reference point for fast or slow, though I have read all the negative reports about Fidelity here. I definitely have had to keep on top of them so far for communication. That said, I am actually in no hurry. The contract has a Feb UY and we intend to bank all the 2013 points anyway. Nobody else had the inventory or price I wanted.

I will gladly share the details of our offer once contracts are signed and sent to Disney for ROFR. I am too nervous to do so beforehand as all we have now is an accepted offer.

Start to finish can take up 45-90 days based on a multitude of factors, you are in good hands, best of luck with ROFR.

Once again I will state I have no ties to Fidelity, I just believe in getting the best price possible:thumbsup2

I know the details, I look everyday:lmao:, I know which one is missing, good luck and one piece of advice....just relax and let time go by, there is nothing you can do anyway;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter