Our Magical June 9th Cruise Part 2

cruzindon

Mouseketeer
Sunday: At Sea

Highlights - We ate at Lumiere's for all our meals today.
DW and I went on the "Walk a Mile", no pins this year:(
Spent a good portion of the day up on deck 10 in the sun and at the adult pool. VERY windy most of the way down to St. Martin, but the waves only hit 6' on Monday. DCL has put stickers on the lounge chairs that read "Towels and other things are not to be left to reserve chairs". DW went to the Art of Entertaining at 2:00 for Napkin folding and how to make a Bahama Mama with a sample (good).

Went to the Captains Gala, free drinks, photos on deck 3, and one with Capt. Hans on deck 4. Then went to see Hercules. Everyone liked it but me. I have seen it three times now and Hades jokes seemed flat this year (groans and not laughs).

Walked around decks 4 and 10 and then off to bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter