Our little thread of BIG Resort Changes~2013 Spring RC installment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue....Have you ever stayed at POP or FQ? I think getting in the night before your GF stay is a great idea to maximize a full day at GF and the parks...my vote is POP (not baised or anything :laughing:))... the BB is 25% at values, and 30% at mods, right?) Both resorts are great so you can't go wrong... enjoy!

just saw your post... unfortunately the BB doesn't cover the LM rooms... darn... someday it will!

:

Yup just returned from a 10 night stay at FQ. And we've had 3 stays at Por. But not a Royal Room :rolleyes: We've only stayed at POP 1 night, got in at midnight, and next morning transferred to WL, so really didn't see much of the resort.
Too bad about AoA LM room! We went over one day to look around. That section wasn't finished when we visited. But we had lunch there and looked around. Very cute!

:wave2: Hi RCers: I've missed you all. I do try to keep up. :coffee: Our anniversary/DH bday trip has arrived today even though my ticker was a little off. CL Dlxe here we come. We are so pysched that the high temps for this weekend will only be 60 at WDW... that is sooooo awesome for these Floridians! :cool1: Sweatshirts, Parks, mini golf, monorails, and tasty ADRs (Raglan Road, Crystal Palace and Shula's) will be our plans. :cool2:

Magic: Will you be regaling us with pics of the Deluxe room? (To make me wish I had booked that instead of just the regular garden view? :rotfl: ) Can't wait to hear how you like it. Have you stayed in the wing before? Coming up very soon... :hyper
Miss, this is my first time. I am excited. I've waited so long to stay Garden Wing. I always caved and changed last minute either to another dlxe or to the Tower. :sad2: I have my newfangled camcorder/camera dealio ready, so I will try hard to get some good pics of the Dlxe for you. :)

I will not be the hostess for the next thread. I just noticed we are in the 220s . I was happy to take over for stepdisney princess: However, with classes looming in the very near future....:scared: I will need to spend less time on the Dis :grouphug: I have ideas of who should continue with our next saga. Volunteers......:hourglass Janet
Pas, I'm saddened to hear this news. :sad: But I know it is for the greater good. THANK YOU for your time you invested for all of us, and for taking the lead when stepdisney needed to refocus her energies, and for entertaining us all with your epic RCs. :grouphug:

Oh and um... JanetB... :tink: pixie dust for you as top banana :banana: of this wonderful & wacky bunch. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

My friends ... A quick stop in to let you know my world came to a halt today. My husband is a Sheriff, and today the unthinkable happened when he was transporting prisoners to court...
Marie
Marie, your family has been in my thought and prayers continuously. Be well.

Happy Friday and Happy March!

Since we've already had one great pasrific change with Jeanette moving over to a CSR BC room after a long WDTC hold, but with probably great WDW music... (DO NOT CHANGE THIS - we all want to hear your impressions), I thought we needed a cancelation!:rotfl::sad2:

I made the decision yesterday to cancel spring break later today and it's all good (as Jeanette famously proclaims). It wasn't a monetary decision so I don't want anyone to feel sorry for us - that's not my intention. The decision was based primarily on too much stress from sequestration looming. We would have been returning home one day before the furloughing is tentatively due to start. There's no way that wouldn't have been on our minds during vacation. When I told DD and DH at dinner, DH smiled and was actually relieved and happy and DD said, "I'm fine with that, I know we'll be going back." I knew she didn't want to miss 2 days of school so she was relieved, too.

I love a bargain, so I have to admit that the additional overcharge at spring break does bother me. The rooms end up about 40% higher during holidays and that never settles well with me. We also can't stay as long at spring break, so perhaps our annual summer trip will work perfectly and hopefully there will be less uncertainty in the US then - or maybe a lot more!:scratchin I was excited about the FWC stay and using those APs up to the last possible day, but we did get over 30 days of use out of them and this change of plans may mean that great BLT one bedroom will be available then;)

I'll be back later to multi-quote, but I hope Marie's DH is recovering well and I hope that Linda/MAGIC will report back to us (and the CR thread;)) about her anniversary trip.

KOok: This RCer may be making a cancellation too, :guilty:the cruise. It just seems like a big chunk of change for only three night. Don't cringe, but after transportation is added, and not even adding in excursions or onboard drinks....it will be around $3100. The financially responsible me says it will be better to save up and possibly do a longer cruise another year to get more value out of it. We will just be unpacking, and then having to pack up.

Don't know.

Ugh...even though we committed to POR / cruise for November, I still feel like this may be the right thing to do. But we will still be at Disney!! I feel like I need to back away from the Dis to sort this all out!!

Has anyone had any updates from Marie at all? Facebook?

Candace: :dance3:

KOok: This RCer may be making a cancellation too, :guilty:the cruise. It just seems like a big chunk of change for only three night. Don't cringe, but after transportation is added, and not even adding in excursions or onboard drinks....it will be around $3100. The financially responsible me says it will be better to save up and possibly do a longer cruise another year to get more value out of it. We will just be unpacking, and then having to pack up.

Don't know.

Ugh...even though we committed to POR / cruise for November, I still feel like this may be the right thing to do. But we will still be at Disney!! I feel like I need to back away from the Dis to sort this all out!!

Has anyone had any updates from Marie at all? Facebook?

Candace: :dance3:

The cruises are soooooo expensive! When I priced out one for Feb 2014 (3 nights) it was $2700! :sad2:

We have pretty much decided it will probably be a straight Disney trip for Feb....or, possibly add in 3 days on the dark side....:rolleyes:

A Belated Happy Birthday to Dani and to Daniel!!:cheer2:party:

Our precious Lilyanna is next princess:

Magic, have a fantastic time!! Do hope DH enjoys his birthday experience...do they videotape these things at all?? (all life insurance policies are up to date, correct?? :laughing: Enjoy CR!!

and Magic... luckily our Pas did something she rarely does... changed her mind...:laughing: (influenced in part by my reasoning why she should stay not abdicate:)) ... Pas is the true RC Queen royally suited to preside over her wacky subjects...so I am very happy to be her "lady in waiting" :flower3:

Kook, sorry about spring break, but your reasoning for cancelling seem to be a sound decision...and you know those cabins are not going anywhere...:goodvibes Sooo, any tentative dates for summer?? :cool1:

Jen, yikes it does seem a pricey tab for 3 nights...perhaps some of those $$ can be earmarked for land Disney dollars... :goodvibes

Marie, keeping DH in our prayers... :hug:

Candance, :dance3:

Pas, so happy that our HRH is feeling better :hug:

Sue, any decisons??? Will it be the King or those beignets??? :)

Hugs and love to all, old and new RC friends!

Having a minor set back from my surgery months ago and of course can't get into the surgeon until late next week of course they'll get me right in if it becomes an emergent situation. But not going to let a little pain and discomfort slow me down, going out with hubby and our friends tomorrow night for a long overdue evening out!

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Sorry Melissa, hope you just need to try to take it easy :hug:

Okay guys, so now I have my CLIA card and I'm pricing things out. Poly CL is $2057 and POR is only $740....and CR BLV is $1690! What to do, guys?!
:cool2: Would you consider Poly without KKC sis :scratchin easier on the funds....

Hi everybody! Glad to see everyone is still changing away!

We cancelled our fall trip to WL thinking we'd take an adults only trip this pasat month. We were all sick for six weeks (flu, stomach bugs, admitted to the hospital...drama!!) so we didn't visit in February. Now we're back on for October! Booked Beach Club Villas only to read icky reviews about the rooms, so immediately cancelled and rebooked at the Poly for 10/20-10/27.
Everyone is better I hope :flower3: Poly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beach:

Yup just returned from a 10 night stay at FQ. And we've had 3 stays at Por. But not a Royal Room :rolleyes: We've only stayed at POP 1 night, got in at midnight, and next morning transferred to WL, so really didn't see much of the resort.
Too bad about AoA LM room! We went over one day to look around. That section wasn't finished when we visited. But we had lunch there and looked around. Very cute!
I you stay at Pop...you're super close to check out both Pop ana AoA!!!

Our anniversary/DH bday trip has arrived today even though my ticker was a little off. CL Dlxe here we come. We are so pysched that the high temps for this weekend will only be 60 at WDW... that is sooooo awesome for these Floridians!

Pas, I'm saddened to hear this news. :sad: But I know it is for the greater good. THANK YOU for your time you invested for all of us, and for taking the lead when stepdisney needed to refocus her energies, and for entertaining us all with your epic RCs.
:hug: Thank you!!! Janet will need lots of Diet Coke to keep up with the trips and changes :goodvibes

Enjoy your weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Since we've already had one great pasrific change with Jeanette moving over to a CSR BC room after a long WDTC hold, but with probably great WDW music... (DO NOT CHANGE THIS - we all want to hear your impressions), I thought we needed a cancelation!
I made the decision yesterday to cancel spring break later today and it's all good (as Jeanette famously proclaims). It wasn't a monetary decision so I don't want anyone to feel sorry for us - that's not my intention. The decision was based primarily on too much stress from sequestration looming. We would have been returning home one day before the furloughing is tentatively due to start. There's no way that wouldn't have been on our minds during vacation. When I told DD and DH at dinner, DH smiled and was actually relieved and happy and DD said, "I'm fine with that, I know we'll be going back." I knew she didn't want to miss 2 days of school so she was relieved, too.

I love a bargain, so I have to admit that the additional overcharge at spring break does bother me. The rooms end up about 40% higher during holidays and that never settles well with me. We also can't stay as long at spring break, so perhaps our annual summer trip will work perfectly and hopefully there will be less uncertainty in the US then - or maybe a lot more!:scratchin I was excited about the FWC stay and using those APs up to the last possible day, but we did get over 30 days of use out of them and this change of plans may mean that great BLT one bedroom will be available then;)

Not a cancellation...postponement :hug: and this means August perhaps...:thumbsup2 You usually go way earlier than me but heck it IS 5 months away!!! CSR is the closest I'll get to CL. Plus it's a brand new place for us so how cool is that :lovestruc

KOok: This RCer may be making a cancellation too, Ugh...even though we committed to POR / cruise for November, I still feel like this may be the right thing to do. But we will still be at Disney!! I feel like I need to back away from the Dis to sort this all out!!
Jen, part of my not being able to catch up here is my heart wasn't in it. I want to go to WDW, heck I want to stay at Poly...my wallet says not now...but all in all, trip or no trip, my family and all their love and support is here.....2013 is turning to be a very uncertain year for us as well..one awesome RC quality is to modify plans...in all aspects of life. We're here for you Jen...as often as you need us :hug:

Thanks! I make lots of mental changes! (and not all of them relate to Disney)

I am afraid to Jinx myself and am waiting on the actual closing of the DVC contract. Everything was "approved" on Friday, but I am waiting for the letter, as well as for the official closing (should be by March 8, but we were told we were approved when we signed the papers on the ship, so....)

I have been following Kook's Boardwalk thread, but again, don't want to post and jinx myself.
Yay for closing on DVC!!!! I loved DVC...and you can ch-ch-change those reservations too :rolleyes1

Nothing gets the heart pumping like changing resorts. For our trip in July I changed our resort 5 times and think I am done but I might get that itch! We are doing a split stay between BWV and AKV Jambo House. BLT is beckoning but the kids will kill me if I cancel boardwalk. Ugh that darn online booking...
BLT looks amazing!! The location of BWI is great, but I have stayed Kidani and that was wonderful..with an excellent pool at Kidani and Jambo.. the kids wouldn't want a wak to the castle??popcorn::

So I am thinking of scaling back to 5 nights post-cruise, and doing Poly CL. Old habits die hard, ya know.
Sis, I was waiting for this....:hug:

Ugh....taxes done for both of us now. Now we are paying.
Jen, I completely understand :sick::hug:

Pas-Sounds like a very fun trip! Looking forward to hearing what you think of CSR business class.
I just paid it off!!! I went to work last night...my friend who was just at WDW for the 1/2 marathon was like "Oh you like Coronado?" :confused: Didn't get the itch to switch...I just said I am sure it's a whole different feel when there are not hundreds of RunDisney folks at activities there...:goodvibes

:grouphug: Another delightful RC thread! We have Piglets Mommy, now we need to get Karin over here as well!
Yes!!! Karin MUST join the party!!! :dance3:

The Disney website will be come the death of me. i start looking at stuff just because, then I start doing "Disney Math" and the next thing yu know, there is a trip booked.
:teacher: Same here... :rotfl:

At work right now, but planning on updating the PTR tonight...got some good stuff going on! We are almost there!!! 49 days!!!
:cool1: Awesome Candace!!!
The New Home looks Great Jeanette&Janet

Jeanette CSR Business King sounds perfect. I was reading up it the other day
:hug: Thanks Sheila! I told DH Unlimited beer in the evenings and upgraded bedding...he was SOLD!!! :cloud9:

Any ideas when late summer discounts will come out? (Early August trip)

I just like seeing the fact that I'm not the only crazy RCer around when it comes to Disney!
Hoping end of March! Even though this will make me want to book wdw :duck: shhh don't tell hubs

Jeanette: CSR business class sounds very intawestink. Look forward to your review... that's if it doesn't change 10 times between now and then.
:goodvibes Hoping the next month flies by :cheer2: Waiting for janet's trip list so I can see where we all are staying...or where we are booked for now popcorn::

sorry not Pas, but since I know (and must get post #2 up and running:)).. it is 4/3-4/5 .... a whirlwind trip...
:hug: Can't wait!!!!

Still no tax return....stupid slow moving IRS.
:worried:It'll be any day now hopefully...

I am glad you came over for now you are one of the old timers as well.
I am glad too you brought Janet to us!!!:grouphug:

I'm just gonna go with a big HELLLLLOOOOO to all my RC friends to let you know I'm here and try again tomorrow.
:hug: HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO iheart ;)

Our precious Lilyanna is next princess:

:dance3:

and Magic... luckily our Pas did something she rarely does... changed her mind...:laughing: (influenced in part by my reasoning why she should stay not abdicate:)) ... Pas is the true RC Queen royally suited to preside over her wacky subjects...so I am very happy to be her "lady in waiting" :flower3:

Pas, so happy that our HRH is feeling better :hug:

HRH worried me yesterday...poor baby.She is back to herself 100% :flower3:

And :flower3:you have all made me happy to continue on...and I cannot do it without help...:grouphug:

So I told the hospital I need 2 days off...they said we will see...I replied, uh no, I will not be here...wonder if I'll still have a job...me thinks yes :p

I need certify that I am a Resort Changer, so help me.

I want to introduce myself. I love all things Disney! Me and my family can't get enough of disney. My family just wants to be there. They actually don't care where, as long as we're there. So that's good, because that gives me flexibility, but bad, because it allows me to change.

My typical disney reservations go like this. We decide before we go on our next trip when we want to return, so that if there is a good BB, we can book. If there isn't then i usually book at regular rates a week or two when we get back at the least amount on-site hotel. And then if there is a discount, I change it and have it applied or change it to upgrade room and have it applied. If there is Free Dining, I change it again. And finally if there is an AP rate I change it again...

So we just bought DVC and booked our trips for May and November using points, but then when we were looking for somewhere to go for Spring Break about 2 months ago, we ended at you guessed it, disney. We booked POR at the rack, then upgraded to POR Royal Room, then added the spring discount, then added the AP discount. Now we are a month away and I'm trying to decided if we sound rent points and stay at AKL. IT'S A DISEASE! :dance3: Help me! :grouphug:

Thanks for reading :)

-Virginia

I want to introduce myself. I love all things Disney! Me and my family can't get enough of disney. My family just wants to be there. They actually don't care where, as long as we're there. So that's good, because that gives me flexibility, but bad, because it allows me to change.

My typical disney reservations go like this. We decide before we go on our next trip when we want to return, so that if there is a good BB, we can book. If there isn't then i usually book at regular rates a week or two when we get back at the least amount on-site hotel. And then if there is a discount, I change it and have it applied or change it to upgrade room and have it applied. If there is Free Dining, I change it again. And finally if there is an AP rate I change it again...

So we just bought DVC and booked our trips for May and November using points, but then when we were looking for somewhere to go for Spring Break about 2 months ago, we ended at you guessed it, disney. We booked POR at the rack, then upgraded to POR Royal Room, then added the spring discount, then added the AP discount. Now we are a month away and I'm trying to decided if we sound rent points and stay at AKL. IT'S A DISEASE! :dance3: Help me! :grouphug:

-Virginia

:welcome: Virginia!! I am envious your family loves WDW as much as you do!! That is awesome!! And another new DVC owner :cheer2: I think POR RR is great for now...as soon enough you'll be DVCing it! Janet and GrumpyGrandma LOVED POR, and Miss E and Deena ar RR fans as well. Either way you can't go wrong...IMO! Happy you joined us!! :flower3:

:welcome: Virginia!! I am envious your family loves WDW as much as you do!! That is awesome!! And another new DVC owner :cheer2: I think POR RR is great for now...as soon enough you'll be DVCing it! Janet and GrumpyGrandma LOVED POR, and Miss E and Deena ar RR fans as well. Either way you can't go wrong...IMO! Happy you joined us!! :flower3:

Thanks for the welcome. We love RR, we stayed last May when they first opened. But then I was looking at the "what is your 2013 trip costing you" thread. And for the same amount as the POR RR, we could get a studio at AKL renting points! hmm... :confused3

-Virginia

Thanks for the welcome. We love RR, we stayed last May when they first opened. But then I was looking at the "what is your 2013 trip costing you" thread. And for the same amount as the POR RR, we could get a studio at AKL renting points! hmm... :confused3

-Virginia

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see :rolleyes: this is tough...the savannahs are so lovely. It's hard to even want to leave the resort when you stay at AKL :scratchin But then...resort changers fear...no changing when you rent points :scared:

JanetB: I actually paid up the insurance on Wednesday!!!!! Too funny!!!:lmao:

WDWKOOK: Postponements can be the BEST sort of relaxation sometimes. :thumbsup2 Looking forward to your next great plan, although I admit I was so hoping for a glowing FTW review so I could reserve mine with ease. I think you have plenty of Dlxe pic, right? Do you need any others?

JENNYJINX: I agree. Maybe longer will make you feel you get more bang for the buck. I just can't justify the cruise cost myself.

MM: :dance3:

sjs314: Pull the Poly trigger!!!!! You're so close. I hope Bob is feeling better. :hug:

We are such Poly addicts :)

We love the Hawaii building. I have to see what happens.

Well it was going to be 5 nights post-cruise, but that just won't work because then I'd have to fly home on Halloween and I don't want to do that. So now it will be 6 nights post cruise. :rolleyes:

Okay guys, so now I have my CLIA card and I'm pricing things out. Poly CL is $2057 and POR is only $740....and CR BLV is $1690! What to do, guys?!

Dani Poly CL You know that is what you want to do. After doing my research on the Poly I just can not see the value with CL for us ($150 + per night) but with your TA discount and number of guests I would jump at it!

:wave2: Hi RCers: I've missed you all. I do try to keep up. :coffee: Our anniversary/DH bday trip has arrived today even though my ticker was a little off. CL Dlxe here we come. We are so pysched that the high temps for this weekend will only be 60 at WDW... that is sooooo awesome for these Floridians! :cool1: Sweatshirts, Parks, mini golf, monorails, and tasty ADRs (Raglan Road, Crystal Palace and Shula's) will be our plans. :cool2:

Miss, this is my first time. I am excited. I've waited so long to stay Garden Wing. I always caved and changed last minute either to another dlxe or to the Tower. :sad2: I have my newfangled camcorder/camera dealio ready, so I will try hard to get some good pics of the Dlxe for you. :)

Pas, I'm saddened to hear this news. :sad: But I know it is for the greater good. THANK YOU for your time you invested for all of us, and for taking the lead when stepdisney needed to refocus her energies, and for entertaining us all with your epic RCs. :grouphug:

Oh and um... JanetB... :tink: pixie dust for you as top banana :banana: of this wonderful & wacky bunch. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Marie, your family has been in my thought and prayers continuously. Be well.

MAGIC Happy Anniversary! Your plans and the weather both sound awesome. I have been tempted by the prices of the GW at C R but want to stay at Poly so aweful bad :goodvibes

So Bob asked me when we are going to book (itching to spend his Tax Refund) we discussed dates again and kinda decided on late October but JB has not released fares past 10/26 yet and the dates I did check Oct 20-26 were a little higher than what I want to spend. I have a feeling I will be buying our Air then booking just like I did last November. Best thing about retirement is we can go whenever we want now.

Ugh! My multiquote got messed up.:mad: Forgive me for not going back and redoing it.

In summary:
:grouphug: to all of you going through medical issues and also those having to postpone for a while.

As for the cruises...having just gotten back...yes it is expensive, but it is oh so worth it! It was really one of the best vacations I have ever had.:dance3: When you factor in that all your food is included, and you don't need park tickets, it makes it a little easier to swallow. My kids even said they liked the cruise better than the parks!!!

-Virginia
:welcome:

-Virginia

I would lean towards the POR RR if you are going to do anything other than use your points. The way I look at it is that I can stay at AKV on another trip using my points, so if I am going to pay extra either through CRO or renting points, I'd rather stay somewhere different that I can't stay on points. Plus, as was mentioned, we are resort changers and you are more locked in with a point rental. That being said, I am all about a good deal, so If I could stay on rented points for less $$ than the POR RR, I would be swayed that way.

Catching up again... 'cause who wants to work at work?? :upsidedow

Melissa, sorry missed your last post about the post surgery issues! Please be careful ... you are so good with taking care of everyone else, just don't forget you too...:hug: Enjoy the evening out tonight!

Dani, what a 3 way pricing swing... can't remember if you ever stayed at CR?? Seems like that is the middle ground...walk to/from MK and halloween party... or as Pas posted... can you drop the CL for this trip to save some $$ ?

ready2vacation, welcome back!!:cool1: Happy the germies are gone (and the drama too)... BCV or Poly are awesome ... and you know how some reviews can be...

Sheila, hoping you will be able to book soon... and stay into part of November :goodvibes

mommyarewegoingback, Welcome!! how great that your whole family loves Disney so much! And like your planning style, very organized and thought out...:thumbsup2 Congrats on the DVC purchase!! IMO keep the POR ressies... you will have plenty of times to stay on your own points... and RCers know, renting points puts the kibosh on RCing!!

:hug: Thank you!!! Janet will need lots of Diet Coke to keep up with the trips and changes :goodvibes

On my second one already... :drinking1 the day is young!!

Jen, part of my not being able to catch up here is my heart wasn't in it. I want to go to WDW, heck I want to stay at Poly...my wallet says not now...but all in all, trip or no trip, my family and all their love and support is here.....2013 is turning to be a very uncertain year for us as well..one awesome RC quality is to modify plans...in all aspects of life. We're here for you Jen...as often as you need us :hug:

:hug: we here for your always Pas....

CSR will be fantastic!! You will have DH with you, (and unlimited beer and sangria ::yes::) so it will be perfect!! Congrats on being PIF!!

Hoping end of March! Even though this will make me want to book wdw :duck: shhh don't tell hubs

:goodvibes Hoping the next month flies by :cheer2: Waiting for janet's trip list so I can see where we all are staying...or where we are booked for now popcorn::

I am glad too you brought Janet to us!!!:grouphug:

I caught that... book WDW? Will post the shout out for trip roll call soon!

HRH worried me yesterday...poor baby.She is back to herself 100% :flower3:

And :flower3:you have all made me happy to continue on...and I cannot do it without help...:grouphug:

So I told the hospital I need 2 days off...they said we will see...I replied, uh no, I will not be here...wonder if I'll still have a job...me thinks yes :p

Pas, no worries on the job front, you know they will be begging you again... hmmm is the day off Sunday??

JanetB: I actually paid up the insurance on Wednesday!!!!! Too funny!!!:lmao:

Well, I know you are one smart lady! :thumbsup2 (shhh...he doesn't know about the extra policy you took out right?? ..:rotfl:)

Hi Piglets Mommy!! Hi to all!

Attention: All Newcomers and Veteran RCers (you know the drill)

Official Roll call has begun for ALL trips (Land, Sea, DVC or CRO) ... we want them ALL…

Dates and Resorts please….

Attempting to update Post #2..and carry on for our Dear Sarah:littleangel:

Pas, got your April dates (unless you’ve changed CSR…:rolleyes1.) Minnie&nana...got 'em....Piglets Mommy… Know your trip plans, but will give you the honor of posting the dets yourself...:goodvibes

Sooo, let them roll….

Minnie-Missed your posts, good to see you on the new thread! :goodvibes

Koh1971-Im watching for the next round of discounts, too. Hope they pop up soon! :thumbsup2

Janet-Super idea, booking several bbs! I can see where it gives you lots of flexibility to think about what works down the road. Thanks also for mentioning mousesavers past discount dates. I forgot about that, great resource! :cool1:

Missout-I hope you're able to work AKL into a trip plan one of these days. I bet your family would love it!
We are spending the first two nites at AKL. Its just amazing to wake up and be surrounded with nature and all the animals. Saana during the day is particularly nice because the restaurant looks out onto one of the savannas. You can be happily munching on your lunch, look up and see a giraffe strolling by. :cool1:

Wookie- A 3 ½ hour exam? Yikes! :scared: Glad thats over for you!

Melissa-Oh, dear. I hope you are able to get into the Dr's soon. Take good care, k? :goodvibes

I heart-:wave: Great to see ya on our new thread.

Dani-A 6 night post cruise stay at WDW sounds heavenly!::yes::

Ready2vacation-Late Oct vacations are very nice! It's not so hot, and Epcot Food and Wine will be going on. :thumbsup2

Magic-Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Kook-Stinking Sequester.:mad::headache: I totally understand, though, especially with your dates. Heres hoping all this nutty stuff is over soon! ::yes::

MM-Next month, yay! :cheer2:

Jenny-Disney pricing, math. It does make our heads spin! :crazy2:

Pas-I am glad you have your CSR CL vacation planned. I hope you have a very relaxing time! :beach:

Mommyarewegoingback::welcome: Welcome! Glad you found us!

sjs314-Happy planning! I agree about the airfare, by the way. It's easier for us, too to do airfare first, then resort choice. :thumbsup2

Pigletsmommy-The multiquote poof-I understand. It drives me bonkers.:crazy2:

Happy Friday RC friends! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter