Our first trip home is....:)

momsgoofy

<br><font color=blue>Hello! My name is Laura and I
...tomorrow!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We are taking our first official DVC trip, arriving at OKW tomorrow! I've been reading so much about it that I know we will have a great time even though it's not our home resort...SSR. :goodvibes I just want to say thanks to ya'll for the great information and words of wisdom!! :grouphug: I'm taking it all with me...as long as my brain holds out. Got the ponchos for the wet forecast, swimsuits in case we get a decent day and want to try out the new slide at OKW...keeping positive here! It really doesn't matter, we just need time away and what better place than the Happiest Celebration on Earth!!! :cool1: :cool1:

Let ya'll know how it goes after I get back...promised DH I'd leave my lappy at home. :earseek: It is vacation after all!!

Till later DISser DVC family!!!

Have a great trip to our "home" and say "Hi" to the gatekeeper at OKW for us! They have some great ones there! You are sure to get a big "welcome home"!

Have a great time. Hope you get alot of :sunny: while you're there so you won't need those ponchos, :flower:

Enjoy your first trip, and be sure to let us know of your impressions when you get back! :)

Laura, I hope you and your family have a wonderful and fun first trip 'home'!!! Relax, enjoy and take it all in. Can't wait to hear from you when you return.

Be safe!

Hi,

Have Fun & be sure to report back!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

Thanks to everyone! We had a great time! I did get a little worried as we pulled up to the gate in the towncar, the gatekeeper seemed to question our name and if we really had a reservation. I thought what could be wrong? I had the confirmation in hand...then he said those magical words...."Welcome home!" What a great feeling! I will post more about the trip...dining, EMH, DVC, etc. as soon as I can. We've only been back a few hours and I've got loads to share...just need to figure out how to post photos in my post and write concisely.

BTW, only needed the ponchos once...Friday at MGM...still had a great time!!

More to come later....

facebook twitter