Our first Disney trip & ADR Help Needed, please!

Zoey75

Earning My Ears
Here is my attempt at my ADRs for our first trip,we have the free dining plan (1 snack, 1 QS, 1 TS/ per day) & we are staying at the Wilderness Lodge ... please tell me if I left anything out or should change anything :confused3

Do you think we will be able to make Wishes on the poly beach if we have a 6:40 reservation at 'Ohana?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks~

Day 1 (Arrive) ~Magic Kingdom~ **8pm Wishes(MK)**
Lunch -
Dinner - 6:40 'Ohana

Day 2 ~Animal Kingdom~
Breakfast - 9:20am Tusker House
Lunch -
Dinner -

Day 3 ~Magic Kingdom~
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner -

Day 4 ~Epcot~ **7pm Main Street Electrical Parade(MK)**
Breakfast - 9:35 Akershus
Lunch -
Dinner - QS at Contempo cafe (hubby ate there as a kid) then monorail to Parade

Day 5 ~Hollywood Studios~ **9pm Illuminations (Ep)**
Breakfast -
Lunch - 11:15 Sci Fi Dine in Theater
Dinner - 5:45 Coral Reef or 7:10 Teppan Edo

Day 6 (Last Day) ~open schedule~
Breakfast -
Lunch -

On your Magic Kingdom day I would do breakfast, lunch or dinner at Crystal Palace. We love it there. Food is good for a buffet and the characters are great.

Crystal Palace at MK is a good idea if you or your kids like Pooh and Friends, It is one of the better, affordable charecter restaurants as well. Its hard to plan everything out because you just might not be in the mood for certain fair, If on the DDP, all you can do is try to plan variety and to use all of your credits because you are paying for them, even if they say its free. Some take more than 1 credit for TS, like the CRT. It is also a good option for early breakfast to get into the park before it opens, That way you can eat and be ready to start your day while the crowd is thinner.

I reccomend Ohana for breakfast and then eating at Captain Cooks for Dinner to watch Wishes. You can get there about seven, grab a sandwhich or flatbread pizza and eat beachside at a table while waiting for the show. There is also a Tiki Bar right there as well. If you eat with 6:40 reservations, the good spots might be taken. Of course this depends on the time fo year as well. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter