Our Dream "Full of Firsts" 13-Night EB Transatlantic (Portugal & Spain) Cruise + WDW ~ w/pics ~ May 2023 ~ Completed!

Day 7

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Sea Day 4

Despite not having to move our clocks last night, we slept in until 9:00 AM this morning.

Got up and took a quick look outside.

Yep, still a lot of water, but getting rather cloudy.

Bridge Report.

We went to cabanas for breakfast. We then went down to guest services and got today’s scavenger hunt. It’s Logos. It was rather easy and we finished it in record time.

We headed towards the Walt Disney Theater for our 11:00 AM Gold, Platinum and now Pearl reception. We were entertained by the violinist Mariya Volkova. She played “Beauty and the Beast” and “Let It Go.”

Captain Damier came out and spoke briefly. No breaking news to report.

We were introduced to the stage crew and were shown a behind the scenes look at how the crew works the Be Our Guest scene from the Beauty and the Beast show performed on the Dream. It was very interesting. The storage for the Dream theater is so much bigger than that of the smaller ships. They explained that a new cast would be coming on for a 2 week crossover training period. The new cast would rehearse during the day and the old cast would perform the shows at night.

After the reception, we got our Mickey Rice Krispy treats (individually wrapped and sealed, by the way) and booked it up to the stateroom. My goal: to find an open washing machine!

Doing laundry on a cruise ship is always an adventure. I knew we were going to be gone for 3 weeks. I also knew that we had to pack for different climates. It was warm and humid in Florida while it would be cool and rainy in Portugal and Spain. I tried to pack with this in mind and wearing outfits more than once. However, I still needed to do some laundry, so after the reception I started my laundry adventure. Unlike the smaller ships, the Dream has a launderette on almost every deck. On Deck 8 aft, closest to our stateroom, there was a small launderette with 2 washers and 4 dryers. Of course, both machines would be in use when I went to check While the screen in the launderette would tell you where machines were open, they were: (1) usually not open by the time you got there; (2) not running and somebody’s laundry was still in them; or (3) running, but indicating it was available; or (4) just plain out of order. I quickly went down to Deck 7, but those were all in use too. I hoofed my way all the way up to Deck 9 forward where they had 5 washers and an equal amount of dryers. I waited a few minutes for somebody to empty a washer and started a load. The time that the washer will run, based on the wash cycle you select will be shown on the washer. Based on that number, I set a timer for about 5 minutes before. I don’t want to be the one that is late and has my wash removed and placed on a table in the room. You will be notified through the Navigator App when your washer stops, but I didn’t find it as reliable. Wash loads usually ran for about 50 minutes. I was so focused on doing my laundry, I didn’t even think about taking pics. Sorry.

I was able to hear the Captain’s noon report over the intercom. We had so far traveled 1700 nautical miles and 1200 nautical miles to go. We would literally be in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean tonight. The Captain also played the repertoire of horns and I was able to hear some of them from our balcony.

We went to get a small lunch at Cabanas. The weather was starting to turn.

Afterwards, after switching laundry out in the washing machine, without anybody else waiting for it and having an open dryer, I was able to complete all of my laundry by 1:50 PM. A new league record!

DNC and DNM joined me for Disney Tunes Trivia at 2:30 PM in the D-Lounge. We had to name the song and the show it was from. We got 37 out of 40, but, again, the same groups seem to be getting 100% every time. DNC found a hidden duck on the ship. I had read about hiding ducks on the DISBoards, but I never found any, not that I was actually looking for them.

I went up to the stateroom and checked on the weather. It looked pretty rainy outside.

One of the perks we now get as a Platinum member is a complimentary bottle of Prosecco, chocolate truffles or a cheese tray. We got notifications through the navigator reminding us to order our selection. DH and I opted to order our Prosecco with 5 glasses and have a celebration on the birth of DNC and DNJ’s new grandson. They ordered the cheese plate from room service and we met in their stateroom for our little celebration. 🥂

We were scheduled for Animator’s Palate tonight with the Frozen menu, but we had other plans. The moment we had all been waiting for had finally arrived. It was time to get dressed up for our dinner at Remy’s. DH and I have been fortunate enough to eat at some pretty nice restaurants, but never a French restaurant like Remy’s. We were looking forward to it.

Our dinner time was 6:00 PM as we made our way up to the 12th deck aft.

After checking in with Judy, we were welcomed by Arnaud, from France, and shown to our table. I see Remy!

We were also shown some bottles of wine that were referenced in the movie Ratatouille.

We were shown our menu. Our server was Aleksandra from Croatia. She was marvelous and explained every dish to us as she served it. Teddy from France was our sommelier, and he explained every pour of wine he provided.

We started with a Colette drink (Grand Marnier, Absolute Elyx Vodka, Moet and a sugar cube) mixed right at the table. It was exceptionally good. 🍸

We were then given some canapes. Which were also very good. I preferred the cheese canapes over the pate canapes.

Then she gave us our menu. We could choose the French Chef’s or the American Chef’s. As a table, 3 of us picked American and 3 picked French. I chose American. This portion was included in your upcharge. However, if you wanted to include the Wine Experience with each menu, it was another $115 more per person. Well, why not, we all opted for the wine pairing, except for DNM. 🍷

By this time it had started raining pretty good outside.

We started off with an Amuse Bouche. I don’t remember what it was, but it was very good.

We also got French bread with 3 different butters.

I chose the American chef’s menu, or the Goȗt side. I will share what I was given. I was enjoying each course so much that I did not take pictures of every dish.

The first course was Tuna and was paired with a Salmon Brut Rose.

The second course was Bacon Wrapped Sole with a Chardonnay

The third course was Rohan Duck served with a Merlot

The next course was Wagu beef with a red wine sauce served with a Cabernet Sauvignon. It literally melted in my mouth.

Then Aleksandra brought the cheese course. 🧀

It was not my favorite course.

Finally, we got dessert. First they brought out this big silver egg.

Then they brought out a celebration cake in celebration of DN’s grandson.

Then we got some more sparkling wine.

And finally, the chocolate dessert.

And then this.

And then a piece of the celebration cake.

And finally they opened the egg and brought yet even more chocolates and jellies. Ooh la la!

They gave each of us ladies a rose. 🌹

What can I say about this meal other than it was superb! I honestly don’t know how I walked out of there 4 hours later, I was so full. But it was honestly the best meal I have ever eaten!

After all that, it was time to go to bed. But to top it all off, we had to set our clocks forward one hour 🕚, yet again. In case you’re keeping track that is #3.

Our towel animal tonight was a dinosaur!

Steps: 8037
Miles: 3.64

Next: Bring me that horizon!

Last edited:
What a spectacular meal!! We have Remy dinner booked on our cruise for the first time as we will be sailing over our anniversary (ok technically it's two days after we get off but why split hairs lol). Even with the change in the weather it doesn't look like the seas were too rough so I hope it stayed that way for you.

The preshow before the fireworks didn't go as planned, either. The winds weren't great so the captain was moving the ship around to get a position to shoot the fireworks off, and the cast were asked to improv. They don't improv well but on the fly, I guess they did the best they could. If you saw the track the ship took during that period, we were going in circles :laughing:

Which must mean that they were planning to just do the fireworks with no show at all?

It was a dud, but I felt less cranky about it once I heard why they were going on and on about people's vacations.

The teenagers entering the fireworks space was a big frustration - and a huge expense for Disney since the fireworks had to be destroyed. Never heard if they held them accountable at all for their actions.

What a spectacular meal!! We have Remy dinner booked on our cruise for the first time as we will be sailing over our anniversary (ok technically it's two days after we get off but why split hairs lol). Even with the change in the weather it doesn't look like the seas were too rough so I hope it stayed that way for you.
It was an absolutely exceptional meal. I don't think we'd do it again though. It was kind of fun to finally get some weather because we hadn't really had any since Miami.
The preshow before the fireworks didn't go as planned, either. The winds weren't great so the captain was moving the ship around to get a position to shoot the fireworks off, and the cast were asked to improv. They don't improv well but on the fly, I guess they did the best they could. If you saw the track the ship took during that period, we were going in circles :laughing:

Which must mean that they were planning to just do the fireworks with no show at all?

It was a dud, but I felt less cranky about it once I heard why they were going on and on about people's vacations.

The teenagers entering the fireworks space was a big frustration - and a huge expense for Disney since the fireworks had to be destroyed. Never heard if they held them accountable at all for their actions.
I did notice the movement on the bridge report the next morning, but didn't look at it that night because we were late getting back from the show. I guess it's good to know that the pre-show was not a scripted or planned show, makes me feel a little better. In that case, the CMs did the best they could on the fly. Yes, it was very unfortunate and frustrating that people ignore all of the indications that they aren't allowed in a space, but go anyway.

Loving this trip report!

Congrats on the grandson for DN’!
Also people suck-I don’t fully blame the teen for going into the restricted area (like they are old enough but maybe it’s their first cruise which I don’t blame them) but my god are people horrible!

Loving this trip report!

Congrats on the grandson for DN’!
Also people suck-I don’t fully blame the teen for going into the restricted area (like they are old enough but maybe it’s their first cruise which I don’t blame them) but my god are people horrible!
Thank you! The thing is, there was yellow or red tape across the stairways and across doors to the area. The kid must have seen something. But, it is what it is. Hopefully the kid learned a lesson.

I ❤️your reports! Glad you are having fun so far. I also share some of your sentiments on trivia lol. Congratulations to your dear neighbors how exciting and how dare she not wait until her due date! A transatlantic is in my bucket list!

Thank you! The thing is, there was yellow or red tape across the stairways and across doors to the area. The kid must have seen something. But, it is what it is. Hopefully the kid learned a lesson.
Oh 100%. If it was a teen they are definitely old enough! And the parents should also know to teach them properly as well with those things!

Day 5
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Sea Day 2

Despite losing an hour of sleep, I was up at about 7:45 AM. Time for the morning report.

I took pics from our balcony. Look, water.

The bridge report.

We got ready for the day and headed up to Cabanas for a small quick breakfast at 9:00 AM.

We went down to the lobby and got the Scavenger Hunt for the day. Today it was Crew Member Costumes.

While there, we got pictures with Belle, since this was a rare instance of no line.

We walked up to Deck 5 looking for cast costumes when we found Pepe’s door!

So this is the 2nd sea day and I haven’t yet played a game of trivia! I think that’s a record. Honestly, I was trying to cut down on how many games I played. I was so frustrated after our January cruise that I decided to eliminate the stress from my life. With that being said, DH and I headed down to the 687 Pub for Ultimate Disney Trivia at 10:00 AM. I have no will power! 😆

This pub is much smaller than on the smaller ships. But it was rather cozy and had comfortable seating groups. DH and I found one in anticipation of our DNs joining us. Nate was hosting trivia this round. He was about to start when a couple approached and asked if they could sit with us. Our DNs hadn’t arrived so we said sure. We ended up partnering with Tricia and her husband Todd. Lo and behold, we actually won. Tricia knew most of the answers, but I helped with a few. We won a cute journal book and DCL luggage tag.

And that would be all of my luck this cruise. No more wins for me.

We ran into Minnie while exploring the ship.

DH discovered that a stateroom a couple doors down was pin trading on their door. DH saw a pin with the red background and Mickey’s glove pointing down. The universal sign of a character meet location. DH really wanted to get it for our DD who is currently a character attendant at the Magic Kingdom, but he didn’t have a pin to trade. He asked DNC if DNM brought her pins to trade, but she hadn’t, so DH went to the shop and bought the cheapest pin he could get to trade for the pin for DD. She loved it by the way.

Speaking of doors, I noticed a lot more elaborate door decorations than I’ve seen on the Magic/Wonder. A few people had these massive light-up from behind magnets and several people even expanded to the wall besides their door.

When we booked activities, we booked a Palo brunch for this day. We originally booked at 12:00 PM. DJ was Gold and was not able to get the 12:00 PM time. DJ and DNC were able to get her added to our reservation the day before, but our time was moved to 11:30 AM. Which was fine with us, thus we didn’t have a big breakfast. This would be our first Palo meal with the Platinum perk.

DH and I were the first to check in at the desk outside the Meridian Bar. Judy checked us in. I immediately recognized her from our 2014 Alaskan Cruise. She was our server in Palo. I confirmed that it was her. She was so great with DNC’s father who was at the beginning of his dementia. He lived in Italy for some years and Judy brought out the Italian chef so DNC’s dad could talk with him in Italian. Anyway, it was great to run in to her.

We sat in the Meridian Lounge until Giovanni, the manager from Italy, called us to enter Palo. We were shocked and amazed that they led us to the private room with a huge round table that sat up to 14 people. Remember, we are only a group of 6. I recalled that on our 2014 cruise, we also got placed in the private room with the view of the scenery of Alaska. It was a beautiful and elegant room.

We were introduced to our server, Victor, from the Dominican Republic. He was awesome and great with DNM. Victor started us off with our mimosas while we perused the menu. You got to select anything from the menu and it was included in the price. Ours was complimentary with Platinum.

He then brought out the bread basket. I also had a lemon blueberry muffin.

He brought us the Antipasti platter and the seafood platter. He then brought out extra prosciutto and cheese for us.

I ordered the Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast with Arborio Rice Risotto. It is my absolute favorite and did not disappoint.

DJ and DNC ordered tea, so Victor brought out the cool timer.

20230509_134317

I ordered the Limoncello Almond Torte for dessert.

Some of the décor at Palo.

We rolled out of Palo at about 2:15 PM. That was an amazing brunch and we thoroughly enjoyed it. It was such a nice surprise getting that huge room all to ourselves.

To be continued. . .
Palo looks spectacular!

All the food at Remy looked delicious. Our first time in Remy on the Fantasy was fabulous, like your experience. Our second time on the Dream was really disappointing and didn't match up to our first time. But I'd be willing to give it another try. :rotfl: Your TR is making me want to move the TA up on our bucket list. All those at sea days and rainy weather are perfect for lazy people like us. ::yes::

Day 8
Friday, May 12, 2023
Sea Day 5

We slept in until 9:15 AM again this morning.

Let’s look outside. It appears that the rain clouds have moved on and we have smooth seas ahead.

Bridge Report. We are getting closer to land. Only 884 more nautical miles to go. And we have cruised 2093 nautical miles so far.

We went to Cabanas for breakfast after 10:00 AM and headed down to the atrium at around 11:00 AM. I was surprised how empty it was.

We went to guest services and got today’s scavenger hunt. It was light fixtures.

The next thing we did was cancel our Chocolate and Liquor tasting we had scheduled for that afternoon. After all the wine and chocolate we had the night before I couldn’t even look at another glass of wine or chocolate! They were nice enough to cancel our reservation with no penalty. I’m sure they had a wait list to fill our spots.

We missed the first 2 talks from Bruce Kimbrell, a Disney Cast Member who worked at Disneyland for years. He started his Disney career as a Jungle Cruse Skipper. We decided to go listen to him this morning at 11:15 AM in the Walt Disney Theater.

He started off every set with a movie. It was usually a promo for the cruise line or one of the fantastic 100 years celebration videos.

Today’s topic was Disneyland at 10. He started off telling a story about how he was responsible for introducing female skippers to the Jungle Cruise. He kept on bringing it up with his superiors and they kept telling him to go away. Until one time, his supervisor said he had to train a female and put her on a boat for a week and then when all the guests complained, Bruce would never bring it up again. Well, you know how that ended, guests raved about the female skipper and the rest is history.

He also talked about Project X and how Disney was secretly buying up property in Florida for WDW. He tells how Walt would always fly down to Florida in secret on Mickey Mouse 1 until one time he was needed back in California, and he flew a commercial airline. A reporter recognized him and asked “Is it you?” He looked at her, boarded the plane and the next day’s headline in the Orlando Register was “Disney buying Florida property!” You know the rest of the story.

He also played an audio recording that Walt had wanted destroyed at a party celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Disneyland at the Disneyland Hotel where he was a little free with his language.

Bruce was fascinating to listen to, and we looked forward to the rest of his talks.

We went up on Deck 13 and played some Goofy Golf. ⛳ It was very windy.

DH found it funny they used wooden balls.

They had the hole information before each green.

The last hole was a water hazard.

That was a lot of fun and we were the only one’s out there for a bit. Unfortunately, we never made our way back up again to play.

We found one of two water filling stations on Deck 13. The other one was mid ship deck 4, starboard side.

We went all the way forward on Deck 13.

We met up with DNs to get lunch from Flo’s. It seemed like a good time to have another ice cream cone. 🍦

I went to Disney Trivia at 2:00 PM in the D-Lounge. I ended up playing with a nice young lady from Atlanta named Caroline who was also solo. We did ok, but again not enough to win.

After trivia, I met up with DNs as they were finishing the Mouse Detective Muppets game.

Then we met up on Deck 11 outside Cove Café for some more games and drinks. I ordered the drink of the day, The Sunken Treasure. We also got some pastries from the Cove Café to share.

DH ordered café mocha from the Cove Café. I love that they can print on the foam.

To be continued. . .

Last edited:
Day 8 continued.

Dinner was back in Enchanted Garden tonight. Did I mention our table was once again off of the main aisle? Half the table had a bench seat while the others had chairs on the aisle. Again, we were very close to other tables. Not the best place for a wheelchair. We had Shutters photographers take our photo tonight.

The menu tonight was Pirate Night! I ordered.

Deep Fried Calypso Crab Cake
King George’s Roasted Privateer Strip Loin
Rum Baked Chocolate Cake

Dinner was speeding up, but I think it had more to do with the Pirate party at 7:30 PM.

We headed up to Deck 12 to watch the Mickey’s Pirate in the Caribbean Party.

Then Captain Hook showed up.

Pirate Mickey won the day.

The sunset was shaping up to be gorgeous.

There was a Physical Comedian in the Walt Disney Theater tonight that I wasn’t really interested in seeing. Though I did hear that he showed his vacation photos, and they were all of water! 😂

I went up with DH, DJ and DNC at 10:00 PM for the Buccaneer Blast and Club Pirate. This party was put on by the cast. I especially liked when Captain Jack made an appearance.

After the show, they shot off the fireworks. We noticed a lot more security around the restricted area tonight. The show was awesome, maybe it’s the music! We left after the fireworks when the club portion of the party started.

We had to move our clocks ahead one hour again tonight. 🕚 That would make it the 4th time.

Our towel animal tonight was Davy Jones!

Steps: 11,313
Miles: 5.04

Next: Another fun day at sea!

Last edited:
I hadn't thought about all the time changes between Miami and Spain and even though it's an hour at a time, it's still an adjustment. No wonder you were sleeping in a bit. Sounds like another good day and at least the fireworks happened this time.

I hadn't thought about all the time changes between Miami and Spain and even though it's an hour at a time, it's still an adjustment. No wonder you were sleeping in a bit. Sounds like another good day and at least the fireworks happened this time.
😴 Yeah, they tried to space it out so it wasn't every night, but we felt it in the end. I think next time, we'll try to go Westbound! 😄

That speaker sounds really cool, I love 'insider' stuff like that, all the anecdotes and such! Glad the pirate night fireworks went off without a hitch at least!

That speaker sounds really cool, I love 'insider' stuff like that, all the anecdotes and such! Glad the pirate night fireworks went off without a hitch at least!
He was so nice too. You could tell how passionate he was about Disney. They recorded his shows so you could watch it on the stateroom TV, but I could never find a couple of hours to watch his 1st 2 talks.

Last edited:
Day 9
Saturday, May 13, 2023
Sea Day 6

We rolled out of bed at 9:15 AM and took a look outside. It was shaping up to be a beautiful day. The sun was shining, and the seas were calm.

Bridge Report. We could see that we were getting very close to land!

We were up to Cabanas at 10:00 AM for breakfast. Then we went down to Guest Services to get today’s Scavenger Hunt. Today we were looking for Artwork and Paintings. This hunt proved to be bit tougher. Thank goodness the crew members were always willing to give a helpful clue, or in some cases, the outright answer.

DH and I attended the Bruce Kimbrell talk again at 11:15 AM in the WD Theater. I went up to him before the show and talked with him about my DD and her ambitions to work for the Disney Company. He said she’s doing everything right so far! 👍

He started his talk with the video of the 50th Anniversary commercial, The Magic is Calling! I loved that campaign.

He talked a lot about Walt in today’s presentation, including his death. Bruce used to be the Main Street Entrance manager and was kind of in charge of Walt’s apartment. He had great stories and showed pictures of the apartment then and now. He even has a piece of the original carpet, because they eventually replaced the original carpet.

Another thing Bruce touched on was the tile mosaics on the ship and how they were inspired by the work designed by the Disney Legend, Dorthea Redmond.

I took a picture of the inspiration from the castle when we went to WDW after the cruise.

After Bruce’s talk, DH and I grabbed a photo with the duck himself, Señor Donald!

I joined DNC and DNM to finish the last Detective Agency games and found more artwork for our hunt. We then headed to Cabanas at 1:00 for lunch. They had the German Corner today and more pork schnitzel.

In the meantime, our DNs had been able to book a Tequila & Margarita tasting for this day. They offered DH to go in DNC’s place since I was not able to secure one. The tasting was at noon at the Skyline Lounge. DH had a great time. A representative of Patron was onboard to promote his product. DH actually got an extra shot of the good stuff from a $139 bottle of tequila when he answered a question correctly. 🥃 Needless to say, DH was a little buzzed when he joined us for lunch at Cabana’s afterwards. He also got this cool ceramic tumbler.

We ran into Daisy Duck up on deck 11 after lunch. She was very glad to see DNM and meet Sparkles. 🦄

DNC joined me at 1:45 PM for live Disney Tunes trivia in the D Lounge. The piano player onboard comes and plays small snippets from Disney songs and Jessica hosted. It was really hard. We didn’t do too well. The piano player had to leave quickly because he was playing for a wedding onboard. We saw the bride and groom several times that afternoon while getting photos.

I have to say, when I was on the Wonder in January, if you weren’t at the trivia location at least 15 minutes before the start, you would not get a seat. Maybe it was the size of the ship or that the older guests flocked more to the Anyone Can Cook seminars, but I found that the Trivia events were not crowded at all on this cruise. Also, Lee and Anthony would do a live morning show at 10:00 AM in the D Lounge and it was always packed!

We found another piece of art. As DNC and I were hunting, they started a craft in the District Lounge. They had white nylon fabric cinch sacks and fabric markers with several patterns that you could trace on to the bag. DNC wanted to stop and make one for DNM, so we did and I made one for DD as well. It was packed and the crew had to go back and get more cinch sacks twice.

I headed to Disney Trivia at 3:45 PM in the District Lounge. As I was waiting, I noticed Sam walk in. I flagged her down and we teamed up. Later, I saw Trish walk in. I flagged her down too and we formed a team. Another friend of Trish joined us. Nate was the host and started asking the exact same questions we had the other day. We felt sure we would at least be a tie breaker this time. But, alas, no. Nate added 5 more questions at the end and none of us knew the name of Stitch’s 3rd movie! We didn’t even know there was a 3rd movie! Oh well, fun was had by all and I enjoyed the drink of the day, a High Tide. Foiled again with a score of 24/25. At least I enjoyed my drink!

All of us mentioned how the same team kept winning all the trivia games. This game alone took 3 tie breakers. Even Nate noticed that it was the same people winning and told them to find something else to do! 😅

I know we’re playing for rubber medals, but they are new and different medals with different characters like Donald, Pluto and Chip & Dale. I wish DCL could put a cap on how many you could win or something to make it fairer for the others.

DNC and I, with some help, found the last piece of artwork and submitted our hunt paper.

While down in the atrium, we noticed that the characters were in their Spanish outfits. We caught a picture of Goofy.

Very smooth seas as we made our way towards Ponta Delgada.

Tonight we were back to the Royal Palace for dinner. It was the Transtlantic menu.

I ordered:

Beef Short Rib Ravioli
Iceberg Lettuce Wedge
Boiled Lobster Tail

And for dessert the Blueberry - Lemon Bavarian Cream.

Dinner was done early tonight at 7. We went up to our room to gather our stuff for tomorrow’s excursion. Feeling a little like lose ends after dinner, DH and I went up on deck. It was pretty empty.

The water was almost like glass it was so smooth.

We saw another ship. We also saw birds and dolphins on the port side.

DH wanted to go read his book that he was really into. I texted DNs and asked if they were coming to the show. They said yes. Tonight was John Kimmons, a ventriloquist. I had seen him before and only remembered that he yelled a lot. Nothing else interested me so I went. Mostly to hear what Lee had to say about arriving in port. They really need to update these promo pics, none of them looked like the performers anymore!

As it ended up only DNJ and DNM came to the show. The show was exactly how I remembered: he yelled, a lot!! 🙄 It was funny at the end when he had 2 grown men on stage with big lips and making them talk like dummies, but otherwise nothing new.

After the show I headed up to the stateroom to get ready for bed. We had a big day tomorrow.

Our towel animal tonight was a bat.

Steps: 9879
Miles: 4.18

Next: Land ho!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter