Our Counter Service Reviews

It's nice to see good reviews of counter service places, and with pictures too! Thanks for posting these.

I've always passed up the Veiled Maiden for the Rice Cream at the Norway bakery, I think now I'll stay with the Rice Cream, unless this year I go wild and have the School Bread. ;)

I'll miss the Tusker House salmon too! I'm glad to know salmon is available at Sunshine Seasons, I'll give it a try!

Enjoyed reading your reviews, thanks for posting:thumbsup2

Thanks fro the reviews - I must admit, I thought the sandwich at Sunshine Seasons looked lovely - obviously didn't taste as good as it looked though :sad2:

It is nice to see some Counter Service reviews. Great pictures and great reviews. Now I know to stick with the School Bread in Norway. :)

Can't wait to hear more popcorn::

I'm so glad you posted this! My favorite counter service dish was the salmon at Tusker House, but since that will no longer be on my next visit, I now know where to go to find a suitable alternative. It looks delicious!!

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter