Our blogger Sarah... (Updated with Video)

My DD is just so jealous!! She loves the Jonas Brothers. Actually both DDs do but it's my 16 yr old that loves LOVES LOVES the Jonas boys. Nick in particular.

Have a great time!! I can't wait to read your blog and see pictures - neither can my DD!!

Kimba

Congrats Sarah!

I just entered the Jonas Brothers giveaway on the Burger King site. Both of my children would be thrilled. I would be especially thrilled for DS to meet Nick, as DS has Type 1 Diabetes and we try to show him other people that have it as well. In fact, DS just started on an insulin pump last week and it happens to be the same pump that Nick wears. For a child who is trying to adjust to things like this seeing others in the public eye that are cool who are in the same situation is quite helpful.

Have fun Sarah and let us know how it goes!
Daneen

I'd like to post as one of Sarahs new bestest friends in the world ;-) Sarah, you know you've always been my favorite blogger!!

Although I didn’t stay for the concert I did go for the Sound Check Party and needless to say my little girl was on cloud 9! There were very few people there, they fed us well, had lots of giveaways and we had what was pretty much a private concert with them. They even stopped to talk to everyone. Even this old Mom was a little star-struck. ;) These boys are pretty impressive and I just hope they stay as down to earth as they seemed today.

She just called and they were waiting for them to come onstage for the concert. You could actually hear the 'ear to ear' smile on her face.

We are leaving for Disneyland in the morning (she said this is the best week of her life lol) so she will Blog and post some pictures when we get back.

It's such a wonderful feeling seeing your child so happy! :)

Ok I know its been awhile because I just got back from Disneyland the other day so I haven't even seen all my pictures. I made them into videos so it is easier to post.

I'm sorry about some of the heads being cut off. I was dancing and moving alot haha XD ALSO guys I love Kevin but I didn't get many pictures because I was on the other side AND the people who work there had to stand right where I couldn't get Kevin!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_zulF6h08M

Ok! I'm sorry about all the heads! Man people move alot haha! But I got some good ones. Sorry the are fuzzy! My moms camera wouldn't focus! made me mad! But you know who is who haha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmlwTw9fHL0

Very cool! Looks like you had fun, thanks for posting the links.

WOW!! That was great. Thank you for posting the video for all of us to see.

It looks like you had a great time!

Thanks for sharing Sarah! It looks AWeSOME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter