• Daiquiri (Any Kind)

• Pina Colada

• Liquor Straight Up - What kind

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

des1954

DIS Veteran
What is your favorite adult beverage?

Mine is Miller Lite, Icehouse, or Labatt's Blue.

If I go to a British Pub - Speckled Hen Ale

I like Speckled Hen as well. My day to day fav is Michelob (Lager or Amber Bock). If I go somewhere that they have it on tap, Guiness or a black and tan is a no-brainer. Favorite wine (that we can afford often, anyhow) is La Crema Chardonnay. Favorite mixed drink is a Bombay Sapphire Martini, very very dry, shaken briefly and slightly dirty. Favorite virgin, A&W Rootbeer Float (hey, I'm an adult, and it's a favorite beverage)

I still haven't tried Kungaloosh, that may alter my answer if I do.

As for hard booze straight up, after one shot of that I am out flat, no longer straight up! :thumbsup2

Kungaloosh is pretty much my preferred adult beverage only at FW. For a regular weekend, I prefer a good German beer like Bitburger or Spaten. Lately, I have been enjoying a few different kinds of Sam Adams.

My absolute favorite are Frozen Mudslides, made correctly of course. The mix most of the high volume bars are now using tastes like swill. But a made from scratch Mudslide is WONDURBAR!!!!!

I voted domestic beer because I usually drink Michelob Light. But really I would like to vote all of the above (except hard liquor straight up). It depends on where I am and what my mood is.

Kungaloosh is pretty much my preferred adult beverage only at FW. For a regular weekend, I prefer a good German beer like Bitburger or Spaten. Lately, I have been enjoying a few different kinds of Sam Adams.

MMmmmmmm, forgot about Spaten Optimater!!! I've gotta make a beer run!

My "signature drink" is a skinny pirate...Captain and diet coke, but...

When given the opportunity, I'll go for a Margarita over anything else. I'm really not a beer drinker, although I went to a beer tasting at Busch Gardens last weekend and tried the Pomegranate Mojito beer...yum!

I also love Disney's Imagine Chardonnay.....

I don't drink often, but when I do indulge, I love a pina colada!! :love:

I didnt vote...I simply dont ENJOY alcohol, but I do have a passion for being drunk...I drink domestic beer in social situations...I use it to chase shots of Rumple in social circles that I am comfortable with(that means when Im around people I like and feel I can trust). I DO like those bottled Mijitos, but it takes a 12 pac to get a good buzz off of em.

Yes! Exactly what he said!! LOL (Get out of my head -- there's not enough room for the two of us in there!!!)

Well...yeah....you're probably right. Wanna join us? :rotfl:

My absolute favorite are Frozen Mudslides, made correctly of course. The mix most of the high volume bars are now using tastes like swill. But a made from scratch Mudslide is WONDURBAR!!!!!

I second the frozen mudslides!!

Perhaps we'll have to have a couple or dozen at the Fort in April? :thumbsup2

Tough choice...I like different drinks in different situations. :) Import beer and wine are probably at the top!:thumbsup2

Mango Margaritas at home.
Welsh Dragon at Epcot R&C Pub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter