Other teens sailing on Magic, June 15 2002

TeamMMouse

Mouseketeer
Are there any other teens going this week? Does anyone know about the Teen Cruise? Let me know what's going on this week.

Our 13 year old wondered about kids his age being on our cruise (mar/02). There will definately be teens on your cruise date. Once you arrive, they send you a special invite with your teen's name on it to join them at Common Ground ( their very own, really cool, no parent allowed domain) From there on, don't expect to see your teen except for breakfast and sleep. Our son made so many friends. There is an on shore day planned for them at castaway cay and a cruise party of their very own on Nassau night on a smaller chartered boat. There is an extra charge for this ( the cruise night I mean). None of the activities are mandatory and they can come and go as they please. There is good supervision at all times for those who stay with the group. If you have any more questions, I can get my son to reply. He's somewhat of a pro after just one cruise experience.

My step-son, Matt, is 16 and is going to be Jr. next year. Just got his driver's license, so may be a challenge getting him out of the car! This is his first trip, although we went last year. What about you?

This will be our first cruise. We'll be celebrating DD high school graduation. We're travelling with another family who's DS is 16. There will also be kids 8 and 11, both boys. We're so excited about the cruise!

We also have 11 yr and 4 yr old son. Maybe we can find a way to have them all meet sometime when on board. I know it will be a great trip.

We'll be on this cruise too! In our group we have 2 girls and 1 boy aged 14 and 2 girls aged 12. NO they're not all mine (lol). This will be our 3rd DCL cruise. June is right around the corner. I can't wait! Nasi

We will also be on that June 15th cruise-my DD 4, DD 5, DS 17 and DS 18--the boys are each bringing a friend also-we are celebrating the 18 year olds graduation also-I am sure they will all find each other---can't wait!!!

We'll be on the same cruise, our second. DD is 9, turning 10 on St. Martin Day!

Maybe we can plan a get-together?

Patti
sweetp0618

The June 15 cruise will be our second. Our DD9 will turn 10 on St. Martin Day! We're all lookign forward to our trip.

Maybe we can have a get-together?

Patti
sweetp0618

Sounds like we're gathering enough families to have a great DIS get together on board. Let's keep posting here to make sure we get the details to meet on the ship. Only 53 days until we set sail. (and I haven't even started packing yet).

DS (12) and I will be there too!

Amy - aka Amous

:)

I have been keeping track of DIS posters who have said they are on the 6/15 Magic, and I have a list of 13 families so far!

I think what amazes me the most is that with the number of families who will be on our cruise, ONLY 13 families have found the DIS!!! How do all those others do it without all this great information???

See you in 52 days!!!

We'll be there too!

DD age 13 ("and a HALF, Dad!":rolleyes: ) - Sarah

DS age 9 +10 months - Derek

See ya soon!!

Our family, dh, dd-10, ds-6, and I will also be on the June 15 cruise. Both our children will be celebrating their birthdays on the cruise. The children are not aware of this. My husband and I will also be celebrating our anniversary on the 21. Maybe we will get to meet some of you folks. Im counting down the days! I'm so ready for this cruise because I'm always on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for the last 6 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter