Other parks outside WDW

pelirroj

Earning My Ears
WDW is a definite (otherwise I wouldn't be here!), but I also have an interest in the other parks in the area. What are they? I don't know...

A coworker mentioned Universal Studios, and isn't there also Busch Gardens and Sea World?...

If I were to spend a good week in the Orlando-ish area, is it feasible to visit other parks? Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to go, and scheduling and cost for those places?

THanks.

If this is your first trip to WDW, a week will barely cover that (IMHO).

All of the following can be googled to get an idea, but my favs;

1) Sea World Orlando. Sea lions, Orcas, Dolphins, its one of my families favs.

2) Universal Studios. Going to it the first time after 10 year absence. Depending on ages of group, is a good day.

4) Island of Adventures- never been to, but seems popular. Coasters and thrill rides.

5) Busch Gardens- Animal Kingdom (smaller) with roller coasters. Nice day. Has a few shows, but its an hours drive away.

Orlando itself haz gazillions of smaller venues/amusment type activities.

My brother spent 25 days there on his honeymoon and went to something different every day.

All on the list cost about $65 pp per day (roughly). If I had only 7 days, I would go to Sea World for one and stay with WDW fir the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter