Other Charater Dinners we missed???

alamode

Mouseketeer
My kids (9 yr old son and twin 5 yr old girls) went to WDW for the first time Apr 30 - May 7th. We did several character dinners, Crystal Palace (Winnie the Pooh), a princess dinner in the Norway restaurant at Epcot, and a Little Einstein lunch at Hollywood and Vine. Needless to say the kids were impressed by the characters, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of some of the food (especially in Norway).

Does anyone know of other character dinners, besides of course the Cinderella castle one? I'd like to book any other ones next time.

My kids (9 yr old son and twin 5 yr old girls) went to WDW for the first time Apr 30 - May 7th. We did several character dinners, Crystal Palace (Winnie the Pooh), a princess dinner in the Norway restaurant at Epcot, and a Little Einstein lunch at Hollywood and Vine. Needless to say the kids were impressed by the characters, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of some of the food (especially in Norway).

Does anyone know of other character dinners, besides of course the Cinderella castle one? I'd like to book any other ones next time.

Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary and Garden Grill in The Land at Epcot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter