OT Where to buy an autograph pillowcase?

mommy22pumpkins

Mouseketeer
I saw someone posted a picture on here of a pillowcase made to be autographed as a keepsake. It was so adorable. And such a great souvenier to have and use everyday.

But they had bought it on the disney website a while back and I don't see them listed anywhere now= not even on ebay so I am at a loss as to where to find one.

Does anyone know of any etsy sellers who might make them or where else I could find a generic one that might work?

Thanks for any help you could give me. :goodvibes

Buy one from goodwill, get some iron-on transfers and make your own!!!!

You can probably get a plain white one from Tarjay or walmart and make your own. Good luck!

Okay thanks. Would it be safe to wash a regular pillowcase or would the ink run? Does anyone know or has anyone tried this at all?

We buy ours from Stitches and Bows. She does embroidery (SP??) with names etc. Then you get it signed.

Have the characters sign it with Fabric Markers and it won't run.

For best results, wash and dry without fabric sofener.

We purchased regular cheap pillowcases and fabric markers. We did have the lighter colored markers. I do suggest purchasing primary colors for the pillowcases.

We used a sharpee.

This is their decoration pillow not a sleeping pillow so it doesn't have to be washed that much. But sharpees are permanent.

Bought the white pillowcases at Walmart. And you can buy iron-ons there. I bought mine from www amy mickey com

Here's the design. I took out the name so you could use it if you want. If you want you can put it in powerpoint or whatever and add a name to the right. The font I used was 'waltograph' which you can get free by googling it.

DREAM.jpg

The characters were so cute about it when signing and looked for themselves, etc. and made comments 'those two don't normally stand next to each other, etc.' the kids had fun with the interaction.

Got my design idea from this great board Creative Disigns

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

One of my kids wanted to do a tshirt to sign instead so we did that for her. She handed characters the tshirt to sign. She wore it to school when we got back. It was pretty cute.

I made my daughters pillow case for our first Disney Cruise. I went on line, found a good photo of the boat, typed "Gina's First Disney Cruise" and the dates, and then I got that transfer paper for the printers and ironed that bad boy right on a nice purple pillow case that matched her room. Sent in down to the desk in a nice ziplock with a black sharpee, and it was returned, signed by all the characters. It turned out great! I am soooo not handy, and it was easy even for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter