OT--When is the Victoria's Secret sale?

rparmfamily

In paradise
When does their semi-annual sale start in stores? It should be very soon. I have some Body by Victoria's to buy! :thumbsup2

In New Jersey the sale started 2 weeks ago. It's when I treat myself to some really pretty "unmentionables" :) . Don't know if it's still going on.

eliza61 said:
In New Jersey the sale started 2 weeks ago. It's when I treat myself to some really pretty "unmentionables" :) . Don't know if it's still going on.

Your kidding. I must have missed it too. I could have swore that it was suppose to start tommorrow (Tuesday). :confused3

ETA: I done a search and it looks like it has already started online. http://www2.victoriassecret.com/category/?cgnbr=OSBRPZZZZZZ&path=HOMEMAIN

ETA again: I just saw a commerical on the TV that indicated that the VS sale does start tomorrow for in-store purchases. :cheer2:

Per employees at the store, sale starts June 20th. They did say you can bring in the catalog or a printout from the internet & they will match prices.

I was told by employees here in MA that the sale started on June 18th and lasts for a few weeks. :thumbsup2

Sale at Victoria's Secret? I'm there at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow! ;) Thanks! I knew the online sale had already started (got the email yesterday), but was waiting for the in-store sale to begin. Woot!

Hi,
I work at Victoria's Secret in Louisiana. Its starts Tom. at 8:00 AM!! =) Lots of really great stuff. All the old cotton panties (We have a new style) and lots of the old Very Sexy push ups...AND MORE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter