OT- We're off to see the Mouse/We're baaaackkk!!!

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Alrighty everyone, in about 7 hours we leave for WDW for 2 weeks! :cool1:

DH, the boys, and I wish you all a safe and wonderful holiday season and we will see you in the new year!

See ya real soon!

Buffy,

We'll be right behind you! :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: I can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations. :earboy2:

Safe travels. :moped:

We're finally back! It was wonderful, cold but wonderful. The crowds weren't to bad thanks to all my DIS friends and their knowledge of where to go and when. Ray took tons of pictures and actually loaded them on my computer instead of his so I might actually get to scrap these pictures. I still haven't seen the pics from the last 2 trips. LOL!!!

Ya'll have been busy since we left! I was 1/2 way down page 4.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and have a safe and wonderful New Year!!

Welcome back! We went last Christmas and had a ball: weren't the decorations just gorgeous?

Stephres said:
Welcome back! We went last Christmas and had a ball: weren't the decorations just gorgeous?

It was sooooo beautiful!! If we didn't have the kids with us all we would have done was take pictures of the resorts and parks. As it is, we didn't get many pictures with the kids. They would not stop moving! Our brand new camera broke the second day we got there but there was no way we would be there 2 weeks with no camera so off to Belz Outlet we went for a new one. Now once we get the old one fixed maybe we can have dueling cameras.
What am I saying?!?!? That would be twice as many pictures to scrap! Oh well, if DH can pay $900 for a new camera you can guess how much I get to spend on scrap supplies.

"But honey I need a nice way to show off your amazing photography skills"

Think it would work?????? LOL!!

Of course it works! You wouldn't want to spend that kind of cash for a great camera and then have the pictures sit in a box (or on the computer)? See, it's easy to rationalize it!

It was hard to get good pictures of the decorations at night, but we had a cheapie camera. Hope you got lots of good pictures!

It was great running into you, Ray, and the boys at Epcot. That new camera is a dream. I hope the picture I took of the family came out okay. I was scared I was going to drop his new camera, I'm sure my hands were shaky.

I ended up taking over 500 pictures. I swear I took a picture of every garland and wreath at each resort and park we went to. :teeth:

Now, time to get scrapping!

Mornin' Lisa! Can you believe you were the only DISer we ran into the whole trip?!

Yeah we love the camera but I swear it was attached to Rays face! I was getting tired of it by the end of week one. Ray took almost 3000 pictures. Now I need to go through and get rid of some of the fuzzy ones but that will only shave off about 200 or so. The picture you took was good, it was a little shaky but it was a good family photo. We didn't get many of those, one of us is always behind the camera.
I could put a whole album together of just the decorations and trees. We were at Camp Minnie-Mickey and they had themed trees for a bunch of the characters so we were there for about 1 hour. I got some great ideas though for a Disney themed tree for next year. We were going to toss the tree we brought with us but decided to ship it home to use in the dining room next year.
I would love to have a job at WDW just to work on holiday stuff!

I'm currently 3 WDW albums behind but I may actually start this one first since the ideas are fresh in my head. Ray even got into it while taking pictures. He knew what shot would work better for a layout without me even telling him. We got the coolest shot of the American pavilion reflected in one of the christmas ornaments on the tree.

I hope you guys had a great time! Some day we will get together to share albums but probably not until after the baby comes.

P.S. I didn't look to huge did I?? You can totally lie, I don't mind! LOL!!!!

You look great. Little Miss Princess is developing quite nicely. princess: Your boys are darling. So well behaved.

Sorry about the shakyness in the picture. :( I am used to my little digital. Ray's camera is a dream. Hmmmm, do you think he broke the first camera deliberately. :teeth:

Lisa said:
You look great. Little Miss Princess is developing quite nicely. princess: Your boys are darling. So well behaved.

Sorry about the shakyness in the picture. :( I am used to my little digital. Ray's camera is a dream. Hmmmm, do you think he broke the first camera deliberately. :teeth:

Nope it was the same one except the slightly older model. We had just bought it in April for our spring trip to WDW. The auto focus stopped working but it is still under warranty so maybe I'll get a good camera out of the deal too. ;)

Thanks for saying the boys were good, sometimes they act like animals! I have to say though when we were waiting for Illuminations one night DS4 was running between me and Ray, not spastic or anything just burning off some steam. Anyway this 20 year old says to the CM he was flirting with that DS4 was a walking, talking billboard for Birth Control. Ray about flipped and went off on him. He said yeah he is and every day I'm glad I didn't use it cause he's my kid! Needless to say that was the end of this guy hanging around. Taht guy is sooooo lucky I didn't hear him. Don't mess with my cubs if you don't want to see Mama Bear come out.

The boys were really good for the most part, it was the princess that was giving me issues. I messed up my hip the first day and had a terrible pain in my back for the rest of the trip. But I pushed through it. I'm off to see the chiropractor today.

Is she sitting on your sciatic nerve? My princess did the same thing to me. Hope the chiropractor eases the pain.

Lisa said:
Is she sitting on your sciatic nerve? My princess did the same thing to me. Hope the chiropractor eases the pain.

Pretty much. I've always had sciatic nerve problems but being pregnant aggravates it. Got to love genetics! The whole family has hip issues.
My chiropractor is a dream and he loves working on pregnant women. I started seeing him when I was pregnant with DS5 and it made all the difference in the world. Right before we went to WDW I was at Joann Fabrics and all I did was get in the truck and bam I couldn't move. I had to call my mom to get the kids from school and take me down there. (he's in Groton). I couldn't even drive, it was out so bad. 5 minutes after seeing him the pain subsided enough to get home, I rested fort the rest of the day and was fabulous by morning. Not everyone believes in Chiropractic's but Dr. Thomas made a believer out of me.

Off to put the monkeys to bed and then I might even break out the scrap supplies!

Happy New Year!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter