OT: The Official Legend Of Zelda Thread

Saxsoon

Can't wait until Nov 2019 for next WDW fix
Zelda fans, what has been expected for months, The Legend of Zelda:Twillight Princess will be able to use the Revolution's controller on this game when inserted into the Revolution! :cool1: I wanted this game before, but now, oh I would pass up even Kingdom Hearts 2 at this point. :teeth:

Link http://revolution.ign.com/articles/696/696091p1.html

I dont know if many ppl like the series but i personally like it... well there is a game coming out soon The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess but well ppl cant talk about it here..

I am resurving mine with my wii this sunday

I am waiting for 5 hours to get it (most ppl won't be out at 5:00 in the morning on the esat coast because of how cold it is then)

I also can't wait for phantom hourglass

I found some cool music videos if anybody is interested here are the links: they take a while to load but the are neat and zelda related

you have to click play for some of them to start

Princes of the Universe------Queen

We are the Champions-------Queen

The Legend of Zelda-------Unknown

And click here for a game to play
The controls to the game that i know are:
Ctrl=drobs bombs when you get the bomb bag
Shift=shots arrows once you get the bow
arrow keys=move you around
"I" = invintory

Items i have found:
Bow
arrows
hearts
bombs
bomb bag
arrows
rupees
book of mudora

Enjoy,
Alphawazup

Okay, my Internet at home has been gone for the last two days (which obviously means no VMK) and I got bored today and decided to start playing Oracle of Ages. Anyone have any thoughts on this game? What did you all think of it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter