• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT...SR and Netflix, angry at myself!

Maybelle

<font color=green>I rode my inch worm down the str
I can't believe it! I haven't been credited by netflix, and I just deleted my confirmation e-mail by mistake as I was purging my inbox, so now I can't even send it to Sunshine as proof of participation! UGH!!! I'm so mad at myself!!!

Did anyone who participated in the free trial with SR and cancel get the points? Just wondering if they only credit if you stick with the program as a paying customer.

I never got credited with the points but found out it is because of our IP address. We had NetFlix before we started using Blockbuster online a year or so ago. Even with a different name and e-mail they can still see that it is the same IP address. Have you ever signed up in the past for NetFlix? If so it may be since you aren't a "new" customer you won't get the credit.

never signed up before at all...wondering if others have gotten credit.

I signed up through SR, got one DVD, decided we didn't want to keep the service (would've actually kept it if we thought we'd use it), and had to cancel so we didn't get charged. I didn't receive credit through SR. Although I *thought* the SR credit was supposed to be for the trial, whether or not we cancelled .... :confused3

I got credit 2 days before the 2 week trial was up. I cancelled that afternoon. Do you have a "trash" folder that your confirmation e-mail might be in?

Maybelle said:
I can't believe it! I haven't been credited by netflix, and I just deleted my confirmation e-mail by mistake as I was purging my inbox, so now I can't even send it to Sunshine as proof of participation! UGH!!! I'm so mad at myself!!!

Did anyone who participated in the free trial with SR and cancel get the points? Just wondering if they only credit if you stick with the program as a paying customer.

Netflix was supposed to credit for just trying it out. I know that they have been very slow in crediting (still haven't received mine :sad2: )

BTW, Sunshine only credits if they receive credit for you signing up. Sadly, I don't think that your verification e-mail would make any difference if they didn't receive the credit :sad2:

I signed up for it, tried a movie then canceled. I received credit. It took a while for the credit to show up

I signed up - no credit. When I read that she wanted us to send the confirmation email if we had not gotten credit - Idid. Still no credit!!! :confused3

Well, my free trial ends tomorrow, so I'm going to cancel now. I was hoping to see credit before I cancelled, but, oh well. At least I got a few free movies out of the deal! Hope everyone else got credit!

I haven't gotten credit either. Two week trial ends in 3 days but I will continue for one month,then cancel. DH wants to watch the Entourage season 1 & 2

susanowen27 said:
I signed up - no credit. When I read that she wanted us to send the confirmation email if we had not gotten credit - Idid. Still no credit!!! :confused3

Were we suppose to e-mail her confirmation that we signed up for Netflix? I didn't see that, I signed up and haven't received credit either.

Jessd said:
Were we suppose to e-mail her confirmation that we signed up for Netflix? I didn't see that, I signed up and haven't received credit either.
I'd like to know, too -- I still have my confirmation email.

DiznEeyore said:
I'd like to know, too -- I still have my confirmation email.

She sent an email about a week ago stating that many people were questioning why they had not received credit from Netfix so she gave a link to email her a confirmation email. I did email my confirmation but I still did not get credit. She must be having trouble with the vendor.
If you are interested in the email - check and see if it is still listed under emails in the members section. I may just email my confirmation again since it has been two weeks since sign-up and no credit!
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter