OT Please Help My Doggy Win a Photo Contest....

Echie

Mouseketeer
Could you please help my dog win a radio pet photo contest? We would really really appreciate it! We need all the votes we can get to try to win...

Here are the instructions on how to vote - I know it looks long, but it's just a one time voting thing that will take about 2 minutes and we would be super grateful!!!!

1. www.jackfm.com
2. click on JACKAHOLICS to register (you won't get any junk mail or anything, I never have)
3. sign up to become a jackaholics member
4. login, once logged in...
5. on the left hand side, under Earn Points, click on Surveys
6. Click Enter for the Bosley's Pet Cutest Pet Contest Maple Ridge
7. Echo's photo is #24 if you want to see it (it's not very good, the man didn't really care when he took it at the pet store)
8. Vote for "Echo- Sheltie" (important, as there are 2 Echo's... in the pull down menu - the photo won't come up when you click on the pull down part, you have to manually view the photo first...

Here's a picture of my cutie! Please vote for her :)
EchoFace.jpg

53 views and not a single Canadian resident is willing to take 2 minutes to vote for my "baby" :sad2: Pleeeeeease someone help us out...

Oh thank you thank you thank you!! You're the best! We really appreciate your vote :D

I was already a Jack Fm member so I just voted. Are you from Vancouver? We're in Mission

Oh yay!!! :yay: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you!! We are so grateful!!
Everyone is so awesome!!!

Can everyone go do a quick email vote for our film too? See the film contest thread! Thanks.

I will spread the word! You do the same! Mine is just a quick email - you dont even have to watch the film. LOL

be careful, if the admins see this this they will reprimand.
No voting threads allowed

Please please are there any other dog lovers who can help us out :) We would really appreciate your help!!

I did several searches for that before I posted but nothing came up, so I assumed it was ok...

I got a warning for doing the same thing. I know it's not in there per say but be careful. I took mine down.

Any other kind hearted people out there that would like to please help us out by voting for my girl... It would mean the world to us! We really need the support!

I just voted. I wanted to let you know that Echo-Sheltie is now #24 not 22 as you stated in your original post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter