OT- Place to stay in Collingwood

CanadianPaco

I miss my tags!
We love to ski at Blue Mountain but do no like the hotel prices. Can anyone help us with ideas for places to stay cheaper ???? Help!:surfweb:

We got to Blue Mountain every year, and we stay at Mountain Springs Lodge, it is not far from weider lodge, and blue mountain. They have beautiful rooms there. They go from studio suites, to 1 bedroom with a upstairs loft, with 2 bthms, full kitchen, with dishwasher and everything. They do have some new rooms they have re-done, and they are more expensive, the older rooms are fine, so if they are cheaper take it! They also have an outdoor pool they heat all winter long! If you do a search for mountains springs lodge collingwood, you will be able to take a look.
Also, just from experience, if you call, ask them if they have any stay 2 nights, get your third night free, or 3 nights, get your 4th night free. We have stayed there many times, and asked and gotten that deal! It's also a beautiful off season resort, and very cheap, in the summer!Hope this helps!

I happened to look it up tonight, and MSL says, 5 nights for $500.00 so that is not a bad deal at all!!! Call them though they sometimes have better deals when you call!

Best thing to do is to call!!! Especially closer to your dates. Sometimes if they are empty, or if it has been a not so good year with weather and such, they reduce the rates drastically!! We have stayed there 5 nights, and only paid $400 for the 5 nights! I don't know there is a lot of motels right in Collingwood, I would imagine that would be a lot cheaper! I like this place cause we come back at the end of the day, have a swim, and hot tub, and then cook supper in the room! In our pj's~

We've stayed at the Holiday Inn a couple of times - right now, we're looking at $150/night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter