OT ~ Oh Why Oh Why did I bother!

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Ok, so I'm on the Member Cruise this coming October and today is the day we can book our excursions etc..................

I know that the Cabana Massages go quickly.........but get this..........I've got it booked but it for our sea day! I wanna know how I'm gonna see Serenity Bay from the Ship! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh and Brunch is being served when we are at CC!

Houston, I think we have a problem!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Good Night All!

j :rotfl:

I know that my eyesight is bad but.............even with binoculars, that's pushing it!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I hope that they will change everything to the proper dates!

They also did not have the Two-Day Rentals :confused3 We are going to CC twice! or Are We?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's gonna be a long day!

j

Maybe because it's the members cruise they figure you all know it all so this is really a challenge sort of thing and there are prizes (like free points!) for those that can get through the maze called 'advance booking'. :rotfl:

Just remember next Monday too! (For a price yet to be announced!)

Fiona

cdnmickeylover said:
Maybe because it's the members cruise they figure you all know it all so this is really a challenge sort of thing and there are prizes (like free points!) for those that can get through the maze called 'advance booking'. :rotfl:

Just remember next Monday too! (For a price yet to be announced!)

Fiona

At least next Monday won't be a 2:30 a.m. wake up call!

Would be nice to know just how much this will be costing us, eh! :smokin:

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter