OT: Need a little prayer for my friend

LadyyRedd

<font color=red>Someone stole my toothpaste/Chapst
I don't normally ask for this kind of stuff, but tonight my best friend came home from work and found that one of her cats - Onyx - had passed over to kitty heaven. It was COMPLETELY unexpected. The vet said that the most likely reason was a heart attack and that it was quick and Onyx didn't suffer. She found Onyx "sleeping" on the couch.

She's having a very hard time tonight, so if everyone could just say an extra prayer for her, I'd appreciate it.

Kimya

so sorry for your friend..the death of a pet is never easy..:sad1: My prayers are with your friend..you are a great friend for asking for prayers for her too!!:hug:

You are a good friend indeed. Prayers for your friend and the loss of her kitty friend. So sad especially when it is unexpected. :grouphug:

The passing of our pet friends is always so difficult. Prayers going out to your friend. :cat: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter