OT: just wondering....

How many times have you been to Disney?

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.

daannzzz

OMG...Theres my favorite scrambled
In two weeks I head to WDW (from California) for my 8th trip since 1996. This time I will be 15 days in central florida. :teeth:
I have been to Disneyland 33 times.

In 2 weeks I will be taking my 6th trip-first trip was in 96 and I was bitten by the mouse bug, can't stop going back.

Approximately 30... My grandfather lives on Melbourne Beach, so we visited him and Mickey all throughout my childhood. The longest I've ever been without WDW is less then two years. Oddly enough, I've never been to DL.

Originally posted by katerkat
Oddly enough, I've never been to DL.
me either.. :D so many posts on my poll makes me so happy lets go for 100! 12 to go!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

When you say, "been to Disney", how do you define that? If I've taken 4 trips to WDW, and spent 5 days at the parks each time, and another 1 or 2 days visiting water parks or resorts or DTD, how many times have I been to Disney? 4, or 20, or 26? Plus, how about the times I went to DL for a few days, but because I had a season pass, went for only 1/2 day one of the days. Does that count as one, or 2 1/2, or 3?

i mean, how many times have you been to any disney park as a vacation/day trip thing.. any disney.. euro dl wdw..

I assumed you meant number of trips (regardless of length) to any Disney park (most of mine have been to DL, since I live in CA), but not counting cruise trips...

Sarangel

If we count by days, I totally beat my sisters. And I think that's why they make me count the summer I worked there as a single trip. (Hmm, I started June 14... That's 76 days in one trip! Woohoo!)

9 to WDW; 1 to DL

Then there are the 4 trips to DVC at Hilton Head plus one to DVC at Vero. I didn't count those.

This really isn't a rumor or news, but I understand the curiosity about others on this board so I'll let it stay. Please keep this type of post to a minimum though.

Sarangel

sorry, i thought i would get the most amount of posts here and i wasnt sure where to put is so i just picked here.. i'm only doing it this once.. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter