OT - Johnny Depp is looking HOT on David Letterman!

PrincessPeyton

Mouseketeer
I know this is the only place that it will be trully appreciated! Johnny Depp is looking (and sounding) great on David Letterman! :lovestruc

I'm never up that late, but was last night.
I hated his hair....greasy and in his face (and he kept messing with it). He was funny though...in a self-deprecating kind of way.

Saw JDepp on Letterman also. Love Johnny...HUGE fan! If you know much about him you know he hates doing interviews and gets really nervous. That is why he messes with his hair so much...nervous fidgiting.

He is a beautiful man. :worship::love:Love him and cannot wait to see Public Enemies.

I was thinking back to his 21 Jumpstreet days when I was watching him last night. Man...he is a HOOOOTTTTT man.

See, I watched this interview and thought the exact opposite as the OP. I am a huge Johnny Depp fan but was horrified by a lot of this interview. He looked really greasy and just acted odd. He was very fidgety the whole time and was acting almost bored with being there - just going through the motions. I don't know, I was disappointed...and the fidgeting reminded me of an interview Heath Ledger did a few months before his tragic death, which just wasn't an association I ever wanted to make with the lovely Johnny Depp. Oh well, I'll still be seeing his new movie. :goodvibes

I thought he looked HOT too - definitely worth staying up to see.

He looked nervous, but I think he usually does when he does an interview. He is a very private person.

I'll tell ya he is even more adorable and lovely in person! He actually did some filming for his new movie in our town and did a meet and greet each night after shooting. Me and my husband were also lucky enough to be extras in the new movie (Public Enemies) when they did shooting in Chicago. He is so sweet on and off set. Christian Bale on the other hand leaves much to be desired-he wasn't so friendly to the extras like Johnny was. My husband played a Chicago cop in the movie and I was an "upscale lady". I was in the locomotive scenes, the grand central station scenes and a car chase scene. We had a blast and were so star struck. i have loved Johnny since he got sucked into the bed in Freddy Krueger! :thumbsup2

I'll tell ya he is even more adorable and lovely in person! He actually did some filming for his new movie in our town and did a meet and greet each night after shooting. Me and my husband were also lucky enough to be extras in the new movie (Public Enemies) when they did shooting in Chicago. He is so sweet on and off set. Christian Bale on the other hand leaves much to be desired-he wasn't so friendly to the extras like Johnny was. My husband played a Chicago cop in the movie and I was an "upscale lady". I was in the locomotive scenes, the grand central station scenes and a car chase scene. We had a blast and were so star struck. i have loved Johnny since he got sucked into the bed in Freddy Krueger! :thumbsup2

WOW! you are a lucky lady. What fun that must have been. I don't know if I could have behaved if I was working with Johnny.:lmao:..probably couldn't take my eyes off him! :rolleyes:I know Johnny is reported as being one of the nicest guys in showbusiness. I believe it from all the stuff I have read. I know he appreciates his fans (his bosses) and takes the time to do many meet and greets. Do you have any pictures you would like to share with us from your time on the PE set? I for one, would LOVE to see them!

If you have the biography channel, be sure and watch the bio of Johnny :love: on Wed. July 1 at 9:00 EST.

Unfortunately, they were very strict on set and would not even let us bring a cell phone. I do have a couple of pics when he was in Crown Point right before he shook my hand. I'll try my hardest to post them. There was probably 2000 people waiting to see him. When he shook your hand he looked you right in the eye as if it was just you and not 2000 others. When he came up to me I was so star struck that all I could think of saying was "Thanks for coming to our town":confused: :eek: Well at least I touched him! Gosh, I feel like a kid when I talk about him, but it is a fun story and being in the movie will be a story to tell forever. Hopefully we will not end up on the cutting room floor. My husband had to hold a bloody billy-club so maybe we will see his hands:lmao:

I did not know he was on. Just went and looked at it...yep..he looks pretty HOT to me! You know where I will be Wednesday.

I really enjoyed watching it! :love: Johnny said: "I also see little boys starting to line up to date my daughter . . . and I fear for them." :happytv:

I really enjoyed watching it! :love: Johnny said: "I also see little boys starting to line up to date my daughter . . . and I fear for them." :happytv:
I think that was my favorite part of the interview. My DD is almost 3 and my husband already says that's how it will be when my she "tries" to date!

Unfortunately, they were very strict on set and would not even let us bring a cell phone. I do have a couple of pics when he was in Crown Point right before he shook my hand. I'll try my hardest to post them. There was probably 2000 people waiting to see him. When he shook your hand he looked you right in the eye as if it was just you and not 2000 others. When he came up to me I was so star struck that all I could think of saying was "Thanks for coming to our town":confused: :eek: Well at least I touched him! Gosh, I feel like a kid when I talk about him, but it is a fun story and being in the movie will be a story to tell forever. Hopefully we will not end up on the cutting room floor. My husband had to hold a bloody billy-club so maybe we will see his hands:lmao:

DD and I also got to meet Johnny Depp while he was filming Public Enemies. He was filming right her in my town, Lockport, IL. We watched him film scenes in the barbershop where my boys got there haircut and in the building where my DD attends preschool! Then we got to wait for him after filming was over and he came over to meet with his fans. WE were in the front row! No autographs, just meet and we could take pictures while he was going down the line. My DD15 got a hug from him and I got to shake his hand!! DD will post pictures in a while. He is very quiet and soft spoken. He loves children and paid extra attention to the very little ones waiting to meet him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter