• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT: How to surprise 7 Year old with Hannah Montana tickets at WDW

runreb02

Earning My Ears
We are leaving for WDW on Friday the 25th and are staying at the Poly till Feb 2nd. On Sunday it will be our dd 7th bday. We are doing the BBB at Cinderellas Castle that day. We were also able to get tickets for the Hannah Montana concert on Monday night at The Amway Arena in Orlando. How should we surprise her with the tickets. Any ideas?

I would talk to the CM that will be doing her hair. Ask them if the can hand them to her and some way to help you make a big deal of it. I know the the CMs are great at helping out if you ask. We had them help us out over the summer when we went down and meet my brother and his family as a surpise for the kids. Good luck and have fun at the show:cool1:

We are leaving for WDW on Friday the 25th and are staying at the Poly till Feb 2nd. On Sunday it will be our dd 7th bday. We are doing the BBB at Cinderellas Castle that day. We were also able to get tickets for the Hannah Montana concert on Monday night at The Amway Arena in Orlando. How should we surprise her with the tickets. Any ideas?

I don't have any ideas, but I just wanted to say WOW, what an awesome birthday this will be for your DD! She will remember this forever I'm sure! My DD 7 and I just went to the HM concert in Baltimore a couple weeks ago and it was fantastic! We both loved it!

We tried to get the tickets when she was in GA in November with no luck. It was by chance she added the Orlando dates when we were going. It was sheer luck to get them the morning they went on sale. It is also a bonus my 4 yr old dd gets to go also. Anyway we are just trying to figure out a way to really surprise her. Thanks for the help.

Hum, I wonder if one of the CM's will play along at BBB and maybe you could purchase a Hannah Montana purse for her or something and have them present it to her and she'll discover the tickets inside OR maybe a note and the tickets delivered in a glass slipper to Princess ______ to attend the concert after her BBB apointment. Be sure to have the camera ready we all want to see her reaction.

I don't have any other ideas but how are you gonna top THIS next year!? WOW!!!

Sorry, no ideas, but I wanted to say Congrats on actually getting tickets! I'm sure this will be the best birthday she ever had!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter