• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT-How to earn money from home????

riu girl

DIS Veteran
I would like to start earning some income from home. I have not worked at all since DD7 was born and would now like to start earning some income (to save for WDW holidays naturally) from a home based business:D .

I live in the Peterbrough/Lindsay, ON area.

Any suggestions????

Suzy V. :flower1:

Hi, I did work from home after I had #2 Aaron. I saw an ad in the local paper for data entry people from home. It was ok work, about $10. I had to do my own taxes. After #3 came along, I couldn't keep up with the work. Try calling publishing companies, they need people to type the pages for the books.

Marilynn

A publishing company is a neat idea.. There are very few in Canada who do you recommend to call?
I am doing ebay right now but will all the fees that they just raised I am wondering if it is worth it anymore...

http://www.ontariobooks.ca/ Try this I googled publishers of Ontario and this site came up. I did some typing for someone who actually had the contract with the publisher. It was for Math Textbooks for high school. He had a Mac and I had a PC, so everything I did had to be converted for him.
Marilynn

I am also curious about this - do they send you hand-written text - I would think in this day and age all the writers would be using computers - so it is basically formatting work - because I love to format....

Juanita

(also saving for my next Disney trip).

I got the work done in rough typed then I made the corrections. The HR company I worked for I had to upkeep their HR database list.
The HR company is still around, but they no longer hire at home people.
Marilynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter