OT: How do I get the DIS board to not send me auto email?

DawnM

DIS Veteran
I keep getting email notices to tell me that someone has responded to a thread. I have tried to turn it off and have checked, "no email notice" but it keeps doing it. Clearly I am doing something wrong.

Please help!

Thanks,

Dawn

Hi Dawn!

Have you clicked on "Save Changes" when you have unchecked the option to send you an e-mail?

Well, yes. I mean I scroll down and click on the button. I will try it again and see if that works.

Thanks,

Dawn

BethR said:
Hi Dawn!

Have you clicked on "Save Changes" when you have unchecked the option to send you an e-mail?

DawnM said:
I scroll down and click on the button. I will try it again and see if that works.

Good Luck! If it isn't that, then you could try asking for help on our Tech Board. :)

So you modified your choice in the Use CP for all future email notifications? You will continue getting emails for threads you posted to prior to making that change. You can unsubscribe through a link in those emails or go to Quick Links, Subscribed Threads and check each thread you don't want emails and select the no notification option at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for the info, IntenseBlue. I learned something new today! :)

Thank you! I think that is the problem!

Dawn

iNTeNSeBLue98 said:
So you modified your choice in the Use CP for all future email notifications? You will continue getting emails for threads you posted to prior to making that change. You can unsubscribe through a link in those emails or go to Quick Links, Subscribed Threads and check each thread you don't want emails and select the no notification option at the bottom of the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter